Transformers OC requests

That’s fine. I’m not sure if this is the right place to put it, but I was wondering if you could draw a starship for an RP I’m planning. It resembles a cross between the TFP Nemesis:

And the Spirit of Fire from Halo Wars:

For the colors, I had something like this old legends toy in mind:

Thank you so much for your time, either way.

3 Likes

A quick question, are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Sort of, but it’s a bit hard to get to them. Still, go ahead

1 Like

since you’re taking requests I’d like to throw in an oc of mine

name: Neon sunset (most often shortened to Neon)
faction: decepticon
altmode: silver race car covered in neon grafitti.
colours: mostly silver and red but with noticeable highlights of different Bright shades from the grafitti. the red is not visible when in alt mode.

bio: Neon is the singer and guitarist of an underground cybertronian techno Group together with his bandmates; their bassist and sole fembot member foremast, their synth player and audio engineer oscillator and their drummer snapback. Neon has a bit of an Ego regarding his musical skill even though the only remotely competent member of the band is oscillator.
he acts with a kind of punk rocker attitude and can be a bit rude to others.

Visual features: neon has a spiked red mohawk, wears a set of large orange shades and has Sharp teeth. his body and kibble distribution is sort of akin to a skinny generations drift.

3 Likes

Oooooh, I like it!

thank you
Rest of the band has been designed and assigned alt modes aswell if you’d like them to appear aswell. Don’t really have a personality assigned to any of them though.
Oscillator is a seeker, his earthmode is a Saab Viggen and he is coloured in dark blue, Gray and with neon pink highlights.
Foremast shares the kibble distribution of energon mirage but has a different head with what looks a bit like sunstreaker’s “ears” and a central horn from her forehead. She transforms into a squib (a type of sailboat used in racing). She is purple and light blue with pink accents.
Snapback transforms into a rather chunky robotic wyvern. He shares his kibble distribution with grimlock with the addition of his wings becoming shoulderpads. His wings are probably just a bit too small to sustain powered flight when in beast mode and snap back uses them as forelegs. Snapback’s robot mode head is made to look like he is wearing a backwards cap. He is red and Gray with various yellow and green accents.

Hey, @decepticonaiden, do you mind if I give you a few more details on that ship I submitted earlier? I don’t think I gave you quite enough information on it, looking back.

It’s meant to be massive (Halo Reach’s Long Night of Solace comes to mind), and it’s supposed to be used by the protagonists of the story it’s going to be featured in. The overall silhouette borrows heavily from the TFP Nemesis, while the Spirit of Fire’s influences are included to make it appear less evil and intimidating. It also has a large wave motion gun built into its front, though it’s partially “retracted” into the ship when not in use.

1 Like

If you’re still taking requests I’ll let you use the following characters I created
Roadkill - Decepticon, 1970 Dodge Charger, Black (Male)
Aridocara - Decepticon, 2016 Toyota Kalahari Dune Buggy, Yellow (Male)
Alpha - Autobot, 2003 BMW Z8, Red (Male)
Beta - Autobot, Peugeot 2008, Purple (Female
Gamma - Decepticon, 2007 Porsche 911, Green (Male)
Delta - Autobot, 2009 Mini Cooper, Yellow (Female)
Epsilon - Decepticon, 2006 Toyota Camry, Brown (Male
Omega - Decepticon, 2004 Ford Focus, Orange (Female)
Zeta - Decepticon, 2005 WRC Subaru, Blue (Male)

That’s all I’ve created, feel free to use all or even just one!

1 Like

Oh my

2 Likes

Yeah, I kinda made them the stars of a story I created, if @decepticonaiden doesn’t want to it’s perfectly fine, I kinda just made as many as possible to fill up the ship because why not?

1 Like

I’ll be honest, that is a lot. I’ll probably not be able to do all of them

1 Like

Okay! I don’t mind

1 Like