Transformers: Robots In Diguise/Car Robots

Since we’ve got 5 very diffent Transformers cartoon topics, way not talk about a rarely-talk Transformers cartoon series, that is RID’01 a.k.a. Car Robots in Japan as the very first Takara Anime released by Hasbro at Fox Kids in 2001 it had the first Optimus as a Fire Truck, The Autobots, Predacon and Decepticons returns, plus it give us the world to the Greatest Shark in Town:

Sky-Byte.

4 Likes

I remember watching the whole thing when i was around twelve years old and loving it. Whether or not it is still good i cannot say as i have not seen it since then.

2 Likes

This show is great, plus it gave use devil gigatron;

2 Likes

BIngewatched this in like a month or so sometime last year out of pure curiosity. Was okay in my opinion. The main human kid, Koji was pretty annoying through the whole series, along with SIde Burn’s love for red cars. Did like the humor that the predacons and kelly (the unlucky woman) provided. Overall, it wasn’t bad, but its not one that really needs to be watched twice

1 Like

The only TF show I like less than this one is Energon.

If you don’t mind me asking, why?

Because the dub was terrible, the writing is only surpassed by Energon for how much it made me cringe, and characters rarely develop or retain their development.

1 Like