Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

@Chromeharpoon

Will all the characters present at the speech have to make their own speech?

Nah; I’m just gonna have Corona say something, give y’all some cool stuff, and continue from there.

Unfortunately, I can’t quite dedicate enough time to type up the post; give me two hours or so, please.

2 Likes

Oh sure. no problem at all. I was kinda hoping to make a speech as a sort of rallying class.

Does the sentinel shield do anything unusual, or is it just a shield? I can only find it paired with the Sword of judgment, but TFwiki doesn’t have a page for the shield.

In the movies, it was just a shield, but in this RP, it can split apart and project an energy barrier that can protect up to four characters, Gatecrasher included.

Ok. :+1:

Yeah; all the PCs are gonna get something.

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

what does Juliana’s weapon do? Or is it just a crossbow?

It just looks like a crossbow; it doesn’t really work like one at all. The Knights of Cybertron AKA me just had a weird “thing” for giving their weapons and tech medieval/mystical aesthetics like that.

Essentially, it functions like a semi-automatic energy rifle, but if Juliana “charges” it for two posts, it can fire three shots simultaneously.

1 Like

Okay.

Heads-up: I’m gonna be largely inactive until later in the afternoon today.

Would it be alright if I add a new character after the presentation of the gifts?

Juliana needs family,

and Blight needs one more annoying person in his life.

1 Like

Certainly. Transformers: Salvation is still accepting new players and characters.

Good…:smiling_imp:

Be prepared for the worlds worst pick-up lines.

@Chromeharpoon

okay, here we go.

Name: Crossbike (goes by Laslow)

Homeworld: Cyberton.

Faction: Autobot

Appearance: About average hight, but nothing fancy. His front and back wheels fold together onto his back. Sorta like afterburner.

Alt-mode: 2019 Honda Goldwing

Weapons and such: A basic blaster, and a Nitrox booster.

Personality: A self-proclaimed ladies’ man, he thinks himself a catch, but his flirtations are so blatantly obvious, no-one takes the bait. He puts up a front of non-chalant, devil-may-care attitude, but behind that façade is a deeply caring individual, who wants to protect those he cares for. He’s also no slouch in a fight.

Bio: Laslow is Juliana’s ‘cousin’. Laslow and Juliana’s protoforms were both made at the same time. When Juliana’s protoform was stolen, the protoform that would become Laslow was awakened, and noticed the theft. Almost a year or so later, he was finally put in a proper body, and named Crossbike. Crossbike immediately asks for assignment to earth, once he discovered what species Craig was. His request was granted, and he spent several years tracking Craig down. Once he saw what Craig had done, he decided to keep watch on Juliana, one day, Craig’s brother, Greg, (because I’m creative) noticed Laslow in motorcycle form, sitting on the street corner from Craig’s house. When Greg investigated, he accidentally knocked Laslow over, who transformed. His cover blown, Laslow explained to Greg what he was doing and why, and Greg agreed to help him keep watch. So Laslow moved in with Greg, who gave him his name.

Laslow is accepted.

Thanks. Get ready for the worst pick-up lines you’ll ever hear. I’ve already got some nice and cheesy ones.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Wanna help me introduce Laslow?

Sure.

What?

Sure thing.

Ohh… sorry about that. I just meant Wafflemister. Sorry, I couldn’t double post.

I was gonna have Blight and Juliana talk, then have Laslow come and crash the party. I like the idea of him being the perpetual third wheel. Sorta like Micky Dolenz in the Monkees