Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

You should know by now I do not have the typical sense of humor for someone my age. Give me witty word play any day.

Does that mean you don’t enjoy shows like The Office too?

Never seen it.

The Middle, that’s something I’ll watch. Bitterness, sarcasm, and deadpans, that’s more my speed.

Would anyone be opposed to Salvation getting to its next destination sometime soon?

1 Like

nope.

I don’t think this is reasonable, respectfully.

I mean, in basically every continuity and game ever the vehicle is somehow able to see behind, so I figured I could use that too.

Salvation’s bio has been updated.

Firestorm’s time will come, but perhaps later…

2 Likes

Can a standard Cybertronian survive reentry without any sort of vessel?

In this universe, I’d say no. Not unless they have an alt-mode or other modifications made to endure it (like a space shuttle and the like).

So, Zepar would burn up? I was honestly tempted to have him jump down to the planet’s surface to try and retrieve the Omega Lock part(s) there as soon as possible.

He probably would, yeah.

A ground bridge would be pretty handy to have, huh? 'Cause there is a way to get one of those installed aboard Salvation now.

1 Like

The Blue Cybermatter?

Not quite. That stuff’s good for healing/repairs (and teleporting things), but it can’t be used to make a ground bridge.

That console in the Omega Conflux might be able to, though. All it needs is something to scan.

But what? We need something that can teleport…wait, would a Decimator work?

Perhaps. Arachnados also downloaded some designs from the ground bridge on the insecticon planet back when Maximus was still playing. Sprocket’s had a hold of them since then; he just hasn’t figured out what to do with them.

1 Like

Okay, what did I miss while I was dealing with life?

Here’s what you missed:

So no real battle/fight has happened?

New Salvation Upgrade: Ground bridge module

Using the Omega Conflux, our heroes have equipped Salvation with a ground bridge using schematics found on a previous adventure during their voyage. Motherboard can now open ground bridge portals anywhere within an 87,000 mile radius in and around Salvation.

2 Likes