Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

This King-Quan right now:

■■■■■■■■■■■■ wouldn’t face any disciplinary action unless he attacks King-Quan, and he wouldn’t do that unless he really gets pushed over the edge. Beyond that, though, he’s free to growl at King-Quan all he wants, as far as Decepticon regulations are concerned.

That’s just how he’s wired. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ is a loyal Decepticon, and as such does not like Autobots very much- mouthy Autobots like King-Quan even less so.

1 Like

Well, I’ll beat ■■■■■■■■■■■■ at his own game.

List of Characters I hate:

1. ■■■■■■■■■■■■.
  2. Bludgeon.
  3. Strika.

And the list goes on.

Sorry, yeah I’m here.

I keep forgetting for like, a day, and then there’s almost 100 something post and I have to work up the motivation to read them.

Just @ me whenever you want my charecters to get involved.

Okay… I have no Idea how to springboard off this.

Sprocket and Epsilon are gonna check out that spire he and Gatecrasher saw earlier. Sprocket was asking Gatecrasher if he wanted to come with them.

I think we may have found…Optimus Prime.

Whistles innocently, having no idea what you’re talking about.

I knew it

Oh, I didn’t realize they had approached him.

My bad.

Meanwhile, shamelessly, Chrome, ripping off Destiny music. Can’t say I don’t feel responsible for that as well

What can I say? I need music for boss fights, and Destiny’s soundtrack can’t be beat.

2 Likes

True but…

New Theme for Scorchlock I’ll be using.

@BlackBeltGamer98 Do you mind if we put the arena fight on hold for now? Just so Meep doesn’t have too much to catch up on when he gets back.

EDIT: alright, never mind…

2 Likes

Chrome, remember when someone was hitting on Motherboard? That kind of died off…until now. :joy:

Uh oh, Meep’s finally getting back into the romance game.

Uh, I think you meant Michael?

No, Meep. One of Meep’s characters expressed intrest at one point. (You weren’t here)