Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Well I want some romance…come Chrome, let’s make it work lol.

Actually! How long are you planning on using Delta? 'cause since you said you are not opposed to romance, and I like that sort of stuff, we can try something out between the two? Motherboard is a bit…too emotional to feel love anyway. @Chromeharpoon

She could be like Ptilopsis from Arknights, and be quite normal on the inside, but some aspect of her forces her to talk, and come off as unemotional.

Well, at this point, I’m waiting for Chrome to decide who he wants to ship.

Well, for the record, Salvo is taken.

There’s nothing real fancy you have to do here: the PCs just need to work together to defeat the sentinels. The keyholes and the vines were just to make things more interesting.

So, scrap the colossi?

Pretty much, yeah.

I think Zepar’s getting angry enough to try that.

Okay, so @Chromeharpoon can you help me figure out where my characters are? I know Juliana is at the bar, Laslow is wandering around the ship I guess, GC however, I know you said someone wanted him to check out a tower with him, but I’m not sure what has become of that.

That hasn’t really gone anywhere. Just have Gatecrasher talk to Epsilon and that should get things moving.

Where is he?

Last I figured, Gatecrasher and Epsilon were looking out a window together.

Really? I thought it was just GC?

I don’t believe so. Epsilon and Sprocket happened to walk up to him while getting ready to leave.

How many Omega Keys do we have in our possession?

Wait wait what

Romance game?

Just one.

Excuse me, what?

1 Like

Man… Scorchlock gets denied left and right :confused: