Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

That’s what I was thinking.

Also, Meep’s character, SideStep, is investigating the spy’s hideout in Engineering. He’s been collecting data on the PCs specifically, given how much y’all’s heroics have made them stand out.

2 Likes

Yo I heard you like spies
So i put a spy on your spy, who’s spying on my spy.

1 Like

Wait, does this impact Caedia at all?

Who I plan to use more often as soon as I start using Blight again. She doesn’t even have her new alt mode equipped yet.

1 Like

Nope. Caedia’s abilities seem to be operating under different principles. She’s also a Decepticon, and those guys were the ones who had access to cloning tech anyway.

1 Like

I caught that.

1 Like

Did you honestly censor hell?

Is it honestly such a big deal? If he doesn’t want to type it out, he doesn’t have to.

I wasn’t trying to make a big deal about it. I just thought it was a little funny. Sorry.

You’re a bit late.

1 Like

I’m actually pretty proud of that bit. Lots of fun references and jokes, plus I turned Blight’s inner conflict into a metaphor for the two sides on the Salvation.

2 Likes

See, I read through it, but I’m too dumb to catch any of the symbolism. The B+ J was literally the only thing I could understand. I was in the same boat as Pixel, it was just a bunch of drunken nonsense to me.

1 Like

That was brilliant. I feel like that did a better job of portraying the conflict among the crew than some of what I’ve been doing myself.

Though at this point, I figure that many of them have started to come together anyway, after being at this for almost two months, in-universe.

1 Like

That’s alright, I just finished AP Literature, which basically teaches me how to read (and therefore, write) this kind of stuff. I guess I picked up on some stuff in that class. Who would have thought that something as simple as eating a meal together could tell you so much about the relationship between participating characters?

Thank you! That’s awesome to hear!

I figured that, but once I had the idea I couldn’t ignore it.

2 Likes

Oh, I can pick up the meaning between something like a romance scene no problem, but an overarching theme of a story? I’d probably end up giving myself a headache before seeing it.

1 Like

Aw, man, my name wasn’t original

I meant Blot, sorry.

1 Like

Oh, yay! It still is! I’m pretty sure I looked up all of my names on the wiki to make sure they weren’t taken

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the Predacon/Terrorcon Blight was originally named blot, but Hasbro changed his name when they made a toy of him for Transformers: Prime.

1 Like

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Blight_(disambiguation)

1 Like

Never mind, I copied five different characters