Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I’m still thinking about it.
I have three that a barely use, so I don’t know if anything’ll change with a new one.

That is a good point. Perhaps you should play with your current characters some more before considering a new one?

1 Like

Yeah!
That’s what I’m intending to do.
I just have to actually work up some ideas to get 'em intermixed with other people.

Most of the cast, both PC and NPC seems free right now.

1 Like

rubs hands together

Time to put some backstory to use.

I’m on a roll, today! Because the hologram “rolled,” get it?

@Chromeharpoon, help! I don’t know average Cybertronian ages!

2 Likes

Your typical bot lives about 80,000 years in this universe, so middle-aged would be around 40,000.

1 Like

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

this is what @Chromeharpoon says

2 Likes

Wow, Juliana is an infant in terms of a Cybertronian lifespan.

2 Likes

Yeah.

Today’s probably been Salvation’s most active day in a while. Thank you, guys.

3 Likes

Umm, I just did a little search for how much power Gatecrasher’s attack had and I found these results for if 907.185 (I rounded it down to 907) kilograms of TNT went off(it’s kg and not pounds because physics uses the metric system):

Results courtesy of the UN’s Explosive Consequence Analysis (ECA) online calculator.

Hey, I’m always here. (but that might change y the end of the month)

It was a big critter, and the A10 has some serious firepower. :sweat_smile:

Remind me to do some better research on alt-modes in the future. I knew the A10 was a beast, but holy heck.

So, the bombs are both a little too powerful, unfortunately, but the sidwinders are fine, and if we lower the AGM’s to just 2 at a time, I’m willing to see how that affects combat balance before doing anything else to them.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. it has the most powerful payload in the US air-force except for the B-52 Stratofortress.

it’s also extremely redundant, you could blow both engines and a wing off and it could still glide it’s way home.

and how about I just replace them with 3 more sidewinders. It’s about it’s only defense against aircraft except for the rotary cannon.

1 Like

Now that, I was aware of. Pretty cool, that is.

We’re talking about the AGMs, right? If so, yeah, that’s fine.

Yeah. the B2 Spirit and the Lancer can carry bigger bombs, but only a few. for it’s size, it carry’s the biggest payload for it’s size.

A small group of B-52 could annihilate a small country just with conventional munitions.

Cool.

2 Likes

What if the real traitors are the ones we created along the way?

1 Like

what if I am the traitor?[/s]

Goodnight y’all. Schools starting up again for me tomorrow, so from now on you probably won’t see as much of me until the afternoon. I’ll still be around though.

I’ve had a good summer, due in no small part to you guys, and I just hope we can keep this going for a while, if that’s alright.

4 Likes