Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Not really. After Endgame, before Civil War, it’s like Guardians of the Galaxy; it’s so removed it doesn’t matter.

And also in barely surviving pieces

It isn’t removed at all, as it is happening in one of the most important cities in the universe, in which 2 and a 1/5 movies took place in.
Not to mention that this isn’t your average origin story movie, it is Sony adding a movie that was meant to be its own thing/be part of the TASM into a completely different, unrelated universe. Of course people will ask where it fits.

You… Yeah, you got a point there.

Wait, @Chromeharpoon, who does Banzaitron want a rematch against?

Broadwing. He and Banzaitron fought a few times back when Maximus was still playing, during which Banzaitron suffered a few humiliating defeats. He doesn’t know that Broadwing’s dead.

Chrome, you better let Gronius be the one killing Bludgeon.
Like, Dicius couldn’t kill Infernocus, but at least let me have this one, to finish his character

I’m afraid he’s gotta wait.

Get out of my face, Gronius was in the rp more than you.

All of our characters have motivations to want to deliver the killing blow to Bludgeon, who’s to say we can’t all deal such a blow at the same time?

1 Like

Whatever.

I support that.

1 Like

i was kidding

I understand.

I have work today, so you guys won’t be seeing me until tomorrow.

2 Likes

Can I please get a quick summary of how the exploration of the new planet works out?

So, a bunch of PCs have ended up in various places on the planet by going through separate ground bridge portals.

Scorchlock, Delta, Alterion and Redstocker wound up in some plains where they found the wreck of an old Knight ship. Scorchlock’s found what’s left of one of its laboratories, so far.

SideStep went with ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Breakswitch, and they’ve found a door in a mountainside that they’re trying to open.

King-Quan’s found a shrine to a Knight of Cybertron in the forest that he’s still puzzling over.

And Zepar and the Splitter brothers have found the fortress in which the next Omega Key is hidden.

1 Like

And where would Gronius get to if he passes through Motherboard’s portal?

I feel like doing another check-in. Been a while since I did one.

So, how are y’all enjoying the game at this point? By now, Salvation’s lasted longer than TOTGA, I’m pretty sure, and while I feel like it hasn’t reached (and probably won’t reach) TOTGA’s greatness, I have still been trying to give y’all my best, and have tried to improve the game throughout its various slumps. So I’d just like to hear y’all’s opinions on things.

1 Like

pretty fair so far.

1 Like

so… seeing that Song died… does this mean that I can create a new character?

Yeah, I guess it does.

heheheh
I genuinely just want to see if I can tie my lot of characters from TotGA with this one.