Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Yeah, I’m going through something similar, too. Stay safe and wash your hands, guys!

2 Likes

Sorry for my inactivity, it’s been a long and hard week
i should be able to post tomorrow

3 Likes

Alright. No need to apologise.

1 Like

Oh yeah, on Tuesday I have officially no school till the end of Easter holiday. Meaning I have five weeks of vacation, however tons of homework because of that. Only the first three weeks will be busy.

I should probably apologize for my inactivity, too.

@ProfSrlojohn You are entirely free to use Blight (and by that extent, Caedia) if you want to, I’m really sorry we haven’t been able to do anything between our characters because I’m so inactive.

@meepinater Since you’ve got the sister, it only makes sense you should control the brother.

I hope this is just a temporary thing, but I haven’t been able to keep anything so far so in order to keep you guys from relying on me this is what I have to do. I’m really sorry, it has nothing to do with the RP, Chrome, and everything to do with me. Hope I didn’t let you guys down too much.

2 Likes

No worries at all, dude. IRL stuff takes priority.
I don’t feel let down at all, it’s just life.

1 Like

You really don’t have to. Life comes first, as always.

Not at all. Your posts are always well-made and enjoyable to read. And again, the inactivity is no problem.

1 Like

No problem, I haven’t been the most active myself.

If nothing else, I’ll at least see if I can set Blight up for a hazing by Laslow.

(Also, who’s Caedia again? Blight’s sister right?)

1 Like

@ProfSrlojohn Hey, are you still playing? I ask because I’m trying to get everyone’s characters involved for this next segment.

I was promised a OP badaft sword. Where is it?

Y’all will be getting some loot after you get the next Omega Key. Sorry if I didn’t make that clear earlier.

Big OOF well aight. I also love how King-Quan in the spotlight because he can read the ancient cybertronian texts.

Just out of curiosity,@Chromeharpoon, how often does Salvo do an inspection of Salvation’s armory? :wink:

1 Like

■■■■■■■■■■■■ is being racist. Thus spawning probably one of the most savages lines King-Quan has ever dropped lol.

Remember, Autobots and Decepticons both have such a disdain for each other. These countless ages of constant civil war created some major rifts.

(Warning: some potentially harsh words may be said)

Being part of the ship’s crew doesn’t mean everyone has to start being all buddy-buddy. This mission relies on an alliance between the two factions and that alliance is very tenuous at the very best. If King-Quan wants to get on ■■■■■■■■■■■■’s good side, he needs to give suggestions, not orders. In this situation, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ is King’s superior officer and because of that, there is a chain of command to be mindful of.

Sorry if that sounded rude. I just don’t want to see a fight break out between ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and King-Quan.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I’ve been trying to get that across, but I’m not sure how successful I’ve been in properly portraying that.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ especially is still finding it hard to work with Autobots, and might have some hidden insecurities about his abilities to boot, so that makes getting along with him more difficult.

1 Like

King-Quan cares less. ■■■■■■■■■■■■ is a Captain. Should he continue to act this way. He simply isn’t fit to be said, Captain. And now it will be brought out to him by none other than King-Quan, a pacifist and an equality bot fighter.

None taken.

Yeah, I understand the chain of command but he sees to be a very slow pope. I feel like ■■■■■■■■■■■■ doesn’t like this situation at all because he feels useless. Because King-Quan has the ability to understand ancient cybertronian. And ■■■■■■■■■■■■ didn’t act the best of leaders either. Just look at Optimis and compare the two, yeah no. King-Quan is not arrogant but he will not stand for racism and not equality. He is the embodiment of a warrior, using both his sword and his tongue as weapons to bring justice.

It’s okay. I don’t mind the bit of tension. It just gives King-Quan more savage lines to say lol.

1 Like

Noted. On that note, I did find those words King gave ■■■■■■■■■■■■ to be very wise, even if they weren’t delivered in the gentlest of manners.

1 Like

King-Quan realized that ■■■■■■■■■■■■ would understand him more if he was a bit…upfront and straight to the point. He can talk more complicated with words not even Zapar could understand lol.

1 Like

Oh, don’t worry. Sometimes one needs to speak their mind but some tact is still to be used, especially when addressing a superior officer.

1 Like