Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I was wondering about that, since my C-130 Hercules character was dropped.

OMG, they are literally thereā€¦what do I doā€¦ OH THE PRESSURE!

Itā€™s your choice.

Idk if itā€™ll work or notā€¦

Like I said, heā€™d be spending the vast majority of his time in his smaller robot form, Beta. Or using his large vehicle mode to transport characters to different locations on a planetā€™s surface. The large robot mode would only be pulled out for extremely special circumstances.

Yeah, but when it does get brought out itā€™d mop the floor with everybody. Maybe if he was smaller and had a few less weapons Iā€™d consider accepting him.

1 Like

The idea is that heā€™d come out in extremely one sided fights. The crew is on the backfoot. And then boom! This guy comes out to save the day.

That being said, I can see where youā€™re coming from. While Iā€™m not so sure about shrinking him, since his other function is to be a large troop transport, I can cut some of the weapons. Specifically the thigh turrets, making those spotlights or something, and then two of the four chest missile batteries.

1 Like

Okay, thatā€™s getting better. What weapons does the troop carrier have, if any?

Like I said, the weapons are only accessible in the battle mode. Heā€™s a lot like Animated Omega Supreme in a way.

Okay. With the changes to the weaponry you mentioned, and this-

-removed, Iā€™m more warm to the idea of accepting Fortress. If you could edit his character sheet to include those changes so I can look everything over one more time, thatā€™d be great.

1 Like

Chrome, I have a question. Do I sometimes scare you with how OP I can make my characters? :thinking:

Not really.

Hmm, first one I ever met who said that lol.

yo what if I brought down the entire ship by blasting its reactorā€¦ :thinking:

Dang. I was kinda hoping to use this for a big self sacrifice towards the end. Facing some huge mother ship or something like that where he holds it off long enough for others to escape. Burning the last of his power in the process. But if I must I must.

Anyway, Iā€™ll make the necessary edits.

@Chromeharpoon done

1 Like

Alright, this looks good to me. Fortress is accepted.

1 Like

Now I kinda want to reintroduce my C-130 character, but Iā€™m not going to. Especially since he doesnā€™t have the added advantage of having a smaller mode.

So I donā€™t really know much about the main villians since Iā€™ve been gone so long, but from what Iā€™ve seen, this is pretty accurate right?

Bludgeon:

Banzitron:

2 Likes

More-or-less, honestly.

2 Likes

Come on man, donā€™t do Banzitron like that lol.