Homeworld: Cybertron, but spent many of his years on Velocitron as a spy.
Appearance: In botmode, take RD-L1,
(skip to 20:30 and watch to 20:34)
and alter him so he fit's a bit better in the Transformers aesthetic.
in Green and black like the below
W/A/E: basic blaster rifle. In addition, he has what he calls, the "charger" system. He has several chips, (10 in total) that he can switch out to give his alt-mode different ablities. He only has space to carry 5 at a time, and can only activate 1 at a time. The are,
- Undistort: Erases any illusion or mirage seen.
- Sand Speed: Fuses sand and other unstable surfaces together for a short period of time. Which lets him drive over it safely.
- Folding Corners: Allows him to snap through 90 degree turns.
- Fog Vision: Allows him to see clearly in foggy conditions.
- Slip Grip: Gives the him the ability to drive over slippery terrain with the needed friction.
- Night Sight: Allows the him to see in total darkness.
- Impervious Tires: Creates regenerating, or auto-repair, tires that always remain in perfect condition.
- Lightning Rod: Protects him from electrical charges.
- Hyper Jump: Allows him to make extremely long and high jumps with ease.
- Sound Modulator: Allows him to amplify sound so you can better hear his surroundings
Please note, they only work in alt-mode, not in bot mode.
Bio: The silent type, Darkside spent many of his years working as a spy for the decepticons on Velocitron. He spent a lot of time in alt-mode, as his Sound Modulator and Night Sight 'Chargers' made him the perfect spy for place like velocitron, where bots spending lots of time in alt-mode was nothing unusual. He wasn't particularly happy with the end of the war, and dislikes autobots on principle. However, he wasn't nearly as idealistic, brave, nor stupid enough to join Bludgeon and co. He has a very sharp, caustic personality, resulting in him having few friends. Not that he cares much.
(now I just need to find him some nice Autobot girl to sweep him off his feet.)