Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Would it be alright if i gave Gatecrasher a mini-con?

I don’t think so.

Ok, just asking.

Oh shoot, that was a typo. I meant to say: I don’t think there’s anything wrong with giving Gatecrasher a minicon pal.

Okay, I was wondering, but your the GM so i wasn’t gonna argue.

In compliance with the new rules, OOC discussion pertaining to Transformers: Salvation will now be held here. As always, please keep things civil and polite. Thank you.

3 Likes

alright then. moving on over.

I may re-open the signups for new players the week after next. It’ll depend on how some things in my personal life play out.

2 Likes

Cool, my Sister’s been wanting join for a week or so. She doesn’t even especially like TF or Lego, she just want’s to try RP.

2 Likes

there are girls on the TTV MB?

A: yes there are. but don’t ask me who specifically,

B: My sister isn’t even on here, she just want’s to RP because she though it sounded like fun.

1 Like

What kind of sorcery is this?
Nah, I know. Just kidding.

Neat-o!

Just let me know when you reopen.

I’ll be sure to say something here.

To be honest though. I’m not much of a TTV fan, I’m mostly here for bionicle. I’ve watch dome of the videos, some of the Recap Reviews, MOC spotlight, and MakutaFest, which is what introduced me to TTV.

1 Like

Same.
To be honest, at this point I am barely interested in the channel itself.

I have no qualms with this, I’m curious to see her play style and I hope she has a fun time if she does get the opportunity to join the game.

To be honest, knowing my sister, she wouldn’t give a rip if you liked her being there or not.

I might have to keep her informed of the rules though. She’s the kinda person who throws out the instructions or ignores the tutorials with these kinda things.

She and I play the Pokemon TCG, but she hates it when I try to enforce the rules that she doesn’t remember.

2 Likes

Just runs in to try the crash course, huh? Well, thanks for the heads-up.