Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Pretty much. She also takes no lip from anyone.

then again, my whole family is like that. we use the sixth love language in our house, bitterness and sarcasm. If we’re not picking at you, there’s a problem.

1 Like

Can she be in my combiner team?

Maybe, I’ll ask when she wakes up. It’s 10:19 here.

it’s 5:20 PM here. Timezones are weird.

No kidding. and I meant AM by the way.

I knew that.

Okay, sorry. It’ll be at least 11 before she wakes up.

but we’re getting ourselves. signups won’t reopen for little while yet.

I don’t push anything, don’t worry.

Okay. Thrift is officially an idiot.

I’d say he’s more enthusiastic, Junkions tend to be a bit odd and energetic in this RP’s universe.

Perhaps he’s both?

1 Like

I literally discovered TTV through Top 10’s, and now I watch them religiously

Through many changes in my favorite cast member (First Exx, then Eljay, then Var), I can officially say that my favorite is Meso, and probably will be for a while.

2 Likes

Hey y’all, just in case I haven’t been making it clear, @BlackBeltGamer98’s Zepar is putting together a team to explore that weird planet Salvation’s orbiting. He’s in hangar thirty-one, and some of your characters might’ve heard of some strange happenings there from NPC chatter.

1 Like

Hey Chrome. Can you take Apha and Aridocara for the rest of the game?
Or should I take them as how Mistika wanted?

You already have enough characters. I’ll write mistika’s dudes out like I did the Titan Squadron.

Chrome, I’m beginning to really like Thrift’s drone(s)

“I am at your service, dude”
“I am more than equipped to assist you, dude”

1 Like

Tho, I really think that you should keep at least Alpha. I mean, he is her ex-crush, so I see her as an important figure for Delta. I am not going to make a huge, very important arc with her, but I do think that he should be around, just so that Delta can grow a little till the point where I want to finish her arc. It’s like Stan Lee would show up, would tell us “guys, I am going to stick around for a while”, and then we ignore him like nothing happened which is a horrible thought, by the way.

I’ve got my own host of NPCs to play already, not to mention running most of the game’s world. That and I honestly have no idea how to play any of those guys and what I’d do with them, and I just don’t feel comfortable taking control of other people’s characters, like I said when we had this discussion with the Titan Squadron.

Alpha and the gang are gone, I’m sorry to say.

@Toa_Vladin

BTW My Sister said she might join the combiner squad.

1 Like

I wonder if I should try and be more active

3 Likes