Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

This is true. However, in my opinion at least, Salvation isn’t necessarily supposed to be more “grand” or “high-stakes” than TOTGA. That said, it’s still supposed to be epic to some degree, and I’ll endeavor to make that happen.

That’s coming okay just be patient.

3 Likes

An idea I just had is to make the spy slippery in a new way.

They know how to hide and evade the others until you say he or she slips up but they would have to screw up hiding their transmissions to Bludgeon in order to force them into adopting this new strategy.

Part of their identity will be known but now the crew of Salvation will be playing their own game of cat and mouse within the ship as they pursue the traitor whilst being pursued by Bludgeon.

Both create active events that respectively give us incentive to keep hunting the traitor but also keeps in mind that we too are being hunted.

In TOTGA, we knew our enemy did not need a mole to find the PCs because they could sense where the Matrix was and knew the path we took, making them the active pursuers that we knew were always hot on our heels.

Here, we don’t know how far or close the Heretics are and that’s made it feel kinda cheap that they could pop in at any time.

TLDR: TOTGA kept the clock and threat in our faces while Salvation notifies us of the clock and throws the threat at us time to time; a greater sense of urgency needs cultivating.

Sorry if that got a bit long winded.

2 Likes

No, not at all! This is great!

1 Like

Oh, yeah, I’m back! Anyone wanna catch me up?

gatecrasher, Zepar, and Gronius are in the Savant, Getting it ready to go,

Wildsong is talking to the captains,

and Juliana is in the park.

1 Like

Okay, I’m back for real this time.

So, what can I do for y’all?

If you could give me Daria’s bio, that would be great. I can’t find it. Other than that, I’m good.

Here you go.

Ah, yes thank you! But why are you controlling Mr. Codex’s character?

I’m not. I think you’re confusing Daria with Salvo.

Your right. I don’t know why I had Daria in my head. :sweat_smile:

I’ve been thinking about the Savant a lot lately and had an idea: what if we don’t teach it NeoCybex?

If it only used Ancient and Cyberglyphs to communicate, it would be able to potentially narrow down who has access to the ship’s use and may help us to know something about the mole: if they can understand Ancient, it will bring our pool of suspects down significantly and if not, we know who certainly is not the mole.

It’s a bit of an inconvenience in terms of general PC usability and accessibility for the ship but it does allow us that little security measure and potential method of finding out who’s selling Salvation and her passengers out to the Heretics.

1 Like

Or, we could teach it Neocybex, but set up security so that only those with permission can access it.

1 Like

Whatever happens to the Savant is largely up to y’all. I’m not sure if I’ve made it clear enough, but you guys do have a lot of freedom to do various things and impact the narrative.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

can I get a quick rundown of what’s happening so far?
It’s time to get back into this thing.

1 Like

Alright, so…

We’re in orbit over a weird ocean planet with glowing crags all over its surface. Salvation’s sensors can’t figure out what’s causing the phenomenon- they can’t figure out much of anything right now, in fact. Zepar convinced the captains to take a small group to the surface ahead of Salvation to figure out what’s going on and to make sure there’s nothing dangerous laying in wait for us.

1 Like

Great, thanks.

Well, when does round 2 start @Chromeharpoon?

Alright! Part I of Transformers: Salvation has ended. @Kini_Hawkeye, if you could close the topic whenever you have the time, that would be much appreciated.

Transformers: Salvation Part II should go up in no more than a few days. I’ve already had a beginning for it planned out (written back when the reset was still a thing), and as I said I’ve already been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to improve myself and this game. Again, if y’all want me to go into detail, I am happy to do so.

1 Like

Ohh! Story time! Uncle Chrome, tell us a story!

please! tell us more!!