Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

yeah. Why does this surprise people? everyone seems to think I’m 12 or something. Also, I’m a stereotypical white guy, with a full, about inch long beard, with black, square framed glasses. (Tastefully of course)

Unfortunately, nope. my parents said no.

1 Like

I don’t know… I just try to approximate everyone’s ages, and I guess I attribute too much credit to capitalization and such. Well, you’re only one year ahead, so whatever.

Aw, that’s too bad. At least she showed interest. My sister’s incredibly boring when it comes to nerdy stuff.

it’s no big deal. It’s just confusing.

yeah, she doesn’t even like Bionicle or TF, she just wanted to try Roleplaying.

1 Like

Even so, that’s more than my sister ever tries. I guess she’ll watch the occasional Marvel movie, as long as five of her friends are going.

We’re home-schooled, so the only people even close to friends is at church, and then we only see each other once a week, so it’s more like people on your sports team or something, you know them, but your not actively hanging out with them.

1 Like

Public school is tough. Not isolated or lonely, but it changes you.

maybe. I’ll be starting college next week, so that’s a change.

1 Like

Are you moving very far? Or is the college in your hometown?

it’s about an hour.

Nice, you’re not too far from home, but far enough to experience life without it.

I’m about fifteen minutes from the nearest college, which is nice.

Oh no, I’m staying at home.

That’s good.

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion; the lake I was referring to was the one on the island/jelly-bot that Gatecrasher is on.

oh. okay

Aaand we’re back!

I was hoping I could be very active today, since I didn’t have a lot of work to do, but… well, we all know how the day went.

Hopefully tomorrow, then.

3 Likes

Heyo so
Might have already said this
but uh
SideStep is up for grabs, if anybody wants to try and have a go at a drunk, aggressive, really loud person.

1 Like

Would you mind if I had one of the NPCs run into him, since nobody else seems interested?

2 Likes

Not at all, go ahead!

The more annoying the better

1 Like

What if Blight got bit by a radioactive cylinder and now will get cylinder powers

1 Like

Cylinder man, cylinder man, can do all things a cylinder can!

He’s our man, Cylinder man!

1 Like

Driftburn is also available. Haven’t really done anything with him since the “reset”.

2 Likes