Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

This is something of a recurring theme in this universe, ain’t it?

Y’know, all two installments in it

Anywho, how are y’all enjoying the game? I know it’s slowed down some, unfortunately.

3 Likes

I like it.
So far I’ve been more invested in Daria, well b/c I’ve been playing her more so all is good.

1 Like

Goodnight guys. Tomorrow I won’t be on until after 1PM, EST.

2 Likes

Heads up I’ll be less active tommorow, if I’m active at all.

I’m enjoying it a lot more, now! You know, since I’m actually, like, playing

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity, @Risebell, why are you putting Cheeseburger reactions on our posts?

I’m not getting after you in any way, I’m just curious.

1 Like

Goodnight folks. See you tomorrow.

Anybody who’s been wanting to see some more TOTGA callbacks will likely not be disappointed with what’s coming up.

2 Likes

I’ll be expecting a Whetstone and a Bootleg cameo, individually sometime tomorrow.

don’t dissapoint me

/s
Good night! See you tomorrow!

Yes.

Hey, @Chromeharpoon? Am I right to presume that the giant sea jelly is just curious and means no harm?

Perhaps. Pixel did startle it a bit, though.

I can see why. Seeing someone turning into a tiny version of yourself would be kinda jarring.

2 Likes

I’m having a lot more fun now that I’m actually playing.

The Splitter brothers are open for interaction, by the way.

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear that.

It’s weird to think that Salvation’s almost lasted as long as TOTGA now. It’s so odd. TOTGA was much more eventful and fast-paced, I guess. I’m still working to improve, so any suggestions or constructive criticism is appreciated.

1 Like

Also, I’m thinking of revamping some of the villains for their re-introduction to the game. I’m not going to make them super-OP (not intentionally, anyway), I just feel like a few of them could use a rework.

4 Likes

Wait a minute.

Were those bladed arm things from the lake on the jelly a separate creature from the jelly?

Yes; that thing was a separate creature.

I was intending for it to be a mini-boss of sorts, but that didn’t really happen… at all.

1 Like

So is the window gone? And, we’re not in space, right? I’m a little lost…

No. we’re circling a planet.

Okay, so no space-vacuum, that’s good.