Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Yup, Daria dropped her Nucleon Charge Rifle before Deus was formed. So, there’s a good chance it’s part of Deus, unless Chrome either denies or confirms that.

I’ll figure out where it is and see if I can get it back in Daria’s hands.

1 Like

Bingo! Or maybe this.

Hm. Perhaps, but in-universe, Thrift definitely prefers The Gambler.

Also, I’ve revamped the TOTGA-verse lore topic just a bit. In case I ever want to post short stories and other pieces of lore pertaining to this Frankenstein’s Monster of a 'verse of mine, I can put 'em all in one place for y’all’s convenience.

3 Likes

interesting… maybe I could make a short story on Gatecrasher’s history.

Maybe. That’s the sorta thing you’ve gotta ask my permission for first, though.

Right now, I’m not really giving such permission to anybody, but that could change later on down the line.

Just a thought. Nothing more.

Okay.

Heck, I’m not even sure if I’m gonna be writing a whole lot. Definitely not much until after Salvation is done.

yeah. Your plate is kinda full.

Not only that, but there’s still so much that could happen in Salvation that could affect what I can write.

Salvation isn’t entirely scripted; a lot of what happens is improvised and based off of what you guys have your characters do. That affects the story and universe in ways I can’t predict.

The only things that absolutely have to happen in Salvation is that y’all find the Omega Lock, and save Primus, really. For most everything else, whatever happens, happens.

1 Like

true, but there needs to be some framework right?

There most definitely is some framework/scripted stuff, don’t get me wrong. I just don’t try to do too much of it. I want the game to have some structure; but I’m not gonna go railroading you guys.

2 Likes

Ok. To be honest, I’m kinda happy with the way it is right now.

I was kinda hoping Geasemonkey would shout “Get A Room You Two!” When Blight and Juliana had their little moment there.

Maybe I should’ve had him react somehow; I missed that.

I was a little disappointed, but hey, can’t keep track of everything.

Blast you Chrome! I can’t get The Gambler out of my head! :stuck_out_tongue:

Neither can I

Btw, I never gave Gatecrasher a job description. Could he be a tactical officer?

Most of the PCs actually don’t have jobs or specific roles on the ship. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

I just realized that the CNA device most likely belongs to the traitor.

1 Like

Perhaps it does.

1 Like