Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Alrighty! Cadeia and Blight are both approved!

2 Likes

Name: Road Lord
Homeworld: Cybertron
Faction: Autobot
Appearance:

Alt-mode(s): 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III Coupe - 1
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Great Sword, small pistol
Bio: Road Lord is a snooty yet proud Autobot, he often likes to believe he is better than every one else and knows better, despite this he often looks out for others and is always willing to lend a helping hand Iā€™ve just realised thatā€™s a bit contradicting (even if most of the time itā€™s there to improve his status)

Name: Ace 19
Appearance:

Alt-mode(s): 1969 Chevrolet Corvette
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Bag, Sniper
Bio: Ace 19 is a racing enthusiast and a brave warrior, when the truce was made he was happy to accept it, he looks up to Road Lord as he taught him most of what he knows. He is very optimistic about things

1 Like

Ace 19ā€™s gonna need a bio, but otherwise I donā€™t see anything wrong here.

In my defence you said maximum of 5, plus I have an idea for Delta which may or may not involve every other character Iā€™ve created

Name: Delta
Appearance:
Vehicle Mode:

Robot Mode:

Alt-mode(s): Mini Cooper 2009, bright yellow
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: Short range pistol
Bio: Delta is one of the youngest Autobots picked for the mission, despite this sheā€™s eager to prove herself to the other autobots (and even some of the decepticons)

Okay, Delta, Ace-19, and Road Lord are accepted.

1 Like

Yay now my plot can begin on the weekend

Hereā€™s an idea of what the device containing the map to the Omega Lock looks like. Please excuse the quality of the drawing; Iā€™m not the best artist out there. The yellow stripe in the middle is also meant to be more of a golden color, as well.

I figured most of yā€™allā€™s characters would know what it looks like, at least, considering how the macguffin-containing-the-last-hope-of-an-entire-species-and-their-god has likely been featured prominently in the news since its discovery.

6 Likes

Why does it look awfully familiar with this one? Hmm, coincidence? I donā€™t think so but who knows, I suppose it must be my imaginationā€¦

Nice drawing by the way.

1 Like

Thanks. I did take some inspiration from official sources for the design.

And it looks kinda like this as well.

My bet will be on you took some inspiration from there and there and added your little twist to it. I especially like the cybertronian hieroglyphics. I once tried to do such thing and it is hard like your take on feels cybertronian but when I try it looks like some crazy mambo jambo.

Oh yeah, your welcome.

1 Like

Yep, that is the exact image I used as a reference!

Thanks. I used to draw the movieverse glyphs a lot when I was younger, so Iā€™ve had some practice.

1 Like

Okay, thatā€™s nice. Well I just imagined like the Omega Lock will look a certain way which will bring references, I donā€™t wanna say it cause I donā€™t want to spoil anything.
But I expect there to be a dope orchestral soundtrack when it does happen.

Oh oh, out of curiosity, what does the cybertronian hieroglyphics spell? Like you thought it out or it hasnā€™t crossed your mind yet.

Ooh, shiny.

And I assume we need four keys to activate the lock?

Well, I aim to pleaseā€¦

If you use the official translation, youā€™ll probably just get a random assortment of letters. Iā€™ll think of something if it comes up in the RP.

Thanks!

Unlikely. This is, by all appearances, nothing more than an ancient datacard; its value comes only from the information it contains.

1 Like

But one would need to use keys to open a lock?.. Please?

Unfortunately, we likely wonā€™t know more about this universeā€™s iteration of the Omega Lock until much later.

1 Like

But what am I going to do with this?

Alright. Either way Iā€™m super excited to start.

3 Likes

Itā€™s looking like itā€™ll go up tomorrow morning, sometime between 8-9 AM, EST. Iā€™ll be free for most of that day.

4 Likes

Awesome!