Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

That, means nothing to me. I only speak Civ and C&C.

Basically, you gave a dude a lot of various versatile weapons and a crap-ton of firepower and armor/durability.

mmm… yeah. basically. Also, in C&C speak, that’s a Kirov mixed with a Nuke Cannon.

Comic, and Japanese sixshot. We don’t Know enough about American g1 sixshot to put him on the table.

He appeared for 3 minutes, KO’d most of the autobots in Iacon, and needed all six modes to do so. why? I don’t know.

It’s less that, and more that Salvation isn’t designed to accommodate a PC that large and powerful, unfortunately.

3 Likes

Because he’s showing off what the toy could do. He was there for less then a minute and only killed the arialbots

I thought he took out more than that. I figured that was why. I just meant in-story why.

Uh… no she didn’t. I know that the toy that her appearance is based off of has something like that, but that weapon was not given to Delta in her modification.

Then can we say that she got it? I think I mentioned it once already shortly after the mods.

If that actually did happen, I don’t remember it. In that case it was an unfortunate oversight on my part. The only weapons Delta should have, if memory serves, are two blasters and maybe a sword.

Fine…

Sorry for my inactivity; I’ve been drawing stuff.

No problem at all. I don’t blame you. I think a slight break is good for a RP once in a while.

Yeah. Actually, the “stuff” I’m drawing pertains to the RP. It’s a sketch of the next area y’all’re traveling to.

2 Likes

Ooh! This should be interesting.

please have a Corona picture! Please have a Corona picture! :stuck_out_tongue:

Unfortunately, I’m absolutely rubbish at drawing people- be they humans, robots, or otherwise. I’m more comfortable with objects and landscapes, and even then they put the “rough” in “rough sketch”.

2 Likes

Oh. Okay. :disappointed:

I can draw people, but only in a manga style, and only busts.

1 Like

I can’t draw.
I’m still pretty bad.

Allow me to disagree.

2 Likes