Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Mmmmmmmmmm
I can’t draw humans or landscapes.
I can draw 3d things alright.
And I’m rubbish at coloring

Bruh I’ve seen the stuff you’ve posted. It’s not bad, so don’t be too hard on yourself. Just keep at it if it’s something you’re passionate about, and you’ll keep getting better.

2 Likes

For humans, if you want to draw manga, try books by Christopher Hart. For landscapes, I like paint.

For coloring, I use tracing paper, so you make the art on one side, and color the other.

1 Like

Yeah, i know. :stuck_out_tongue:
It’s every artist’s problem to be so self critical.

Those are good books. I should pick some up.

I personally like this one best.

2 Likes

I like realistic humans too although that’s more challenging.

Yeah, my sister is much better at those than me.

1 Like

I basically can’t draw, at least not art. I struggle with any angle other than head-on, and really the best faces I do are Symbiotes. Which is fine, because Symbiotes rule.

Huh. i find front views the hardest to draw. The easiest for me is the 3/4 view.

1 Like

Y’all ready for the plot to get moving again?

4 Likes

Woo hoo! Start that hype train!!!

1 Like

I’d recognize those colony names anywhere…

Also, even if they are meaningless, I’m still pretty sure that the random numbers would be similar to coordinates…

1 Like

They likely do serve a purpose similar to that, in-universe. IRL, though, I just buttonmashed 0-9 until I got some long and impressive-looking numbers.

1 Like

huh, if you slightly modify those coords they do put you somewhere on earth, but it’s the middle of a desert

3 Likes

Area 52’s location confirmed

2 Likes

Like I said, I came up with those “codes” just by buttonmashing. They really don’t mean anything (not intentionally, anyway) and are only there to look cool.

1 Like

just wanted to point that out, because it was or rather is possible to mod the “codes” to actually work.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

Thrift wouldn’t happen to have a Rubic’s cube would he?

If anybody on this ship would have one, it’d be him.

1 Like

Ok. Juliana had such fun with the first one, I figured I’d get her one.

Is the Savant’s AI capable of learning?