Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Blight’s reaction is priceless!

3 Likes

Yes, it is.

Then shouldn’t it be able to develop a personality? and therefore opinions?

Oh, it has those. It’s just a very stiff, formal personality and is truly indifferent to the whole Corona situation- for the moment, at least.

Okay. I wasn’t sure.

How’s it going, everyone?

it’s going. preparing for the TTV doomsday.

Yeah; I figured that’s what a lot of people are doing. I myself will set up a server on discord for all things TOTGA-verse related should the worst come to pass.

Also, noting the lack of activity today:

Guys, if I’m doing something wrong that’s discouraging you from playing, please tell me. I’ve been trying my best, but I’m only human and do make mistakes. To that end, I try to be receptive of constructive criticism. If you’ve got something to say, say it and I’ll see what I can do about it.

Why does everything I enjoy go to places I can’t follow!?

Not at all. I still check it adamantly.

Chrome don’t worry about my inactivity I’ve been archiving all of OA which is a multi-day project, so I really don’t have enough time to come up with too many posts for the RP as of now.

I am keeping up with things and am able to read the posts, but for me it takes a bit longer to write a post for any of your RPs, since I try to put a lot of care in it.

1 Like

If there’s another site that we all have access to, I’d happily work there, too.

Right, I’ve seen you talking about that. I figured that’d take up a lot of your time, don’t worry.

Aw, thanks! That’s very nice to hear.

1 Like

takes about 3 hours a day and I have school work for my night class,
I might get a post in later tonight after class

Probably not. I’m usually the anchor in these situations, slowing everyone down. Feel free to jettison me.

Don’t force yourself to, please. I mean, if you have the time that’s great, but I don’t want to turn this game into some kind of obligation or chore. Then it’s not fun.

Actually, you’ve become one of the most active players in Salvation.

I meant when moving to new sites. Remember Bionicle Eternal? I was part of it back on the LMB’s, but it took me 3 years to get here. Then when I got here, they had moved mostly to Discord, but one of the other members had stayed here, so they kinda got stuck.

@Chromeharpoon

We could try moving to MOCpages if the worst comes to worst.

Perhaps.

Move to discord if you want. I don’t want to hold you guys back.

For the moment, Salvation and the TOTGA-verse are remaining right here, at any rate. We’ll cross that bridge when we get to it.

2 Likes

True, but it’s good to plan.

Juliana is open right now.

@Chromeharpoon

I smell a major plot point coming on!

They can in this universe, at least. They’ve got access to all five senses.

Indeed one is.

1 Like