Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

It’s cool. he’s currently with her know, in case you didn’t know.

Yeah, I don’t blame you. I did say that a while ago.

I didn’t realize you were still playing, sorry. You’ll get something.

I was kinda planning on having an interacting with the two if that works?

Sure it can.

1 Like

By the way, I should have mentioned this a long time ago, but if you ever have to use my characters to progress the plot for whatever reason, feel free to do so! Just an “@“ or whatever would be nice so I know where my characters are.

Sorry about my inactivity, school and work are turning into twin tyrants of time-taking currently.

I get that. No worries.

1 Like

Chrome, I’ve got work tonight, you have full control of my characters till I get back.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the MOC of Salvation hasn’t made much progress since I started it, but I do have some artwork I can show y’all of things you might see later in the game. As always, it’s not the best, but y’all like having visual references for stuff, from what I’ve gathered.

(I doodled this on my physics notes; I’ll redraw it all on some more visually-appealing paper later)

(This one’s a work in progress. You’ll see the finished version in-game)

4 Likes

A sketch I did of Daria’s head in class. The bottom one has her holographic face activated

4 Likes

Okay, that’s cool. Nice having a good visual reference for that.

1 Like

That 's neat. I like that.

1 Like

Okay, can I just say that Cybertron Menasor looks really cool and reminds me of some Yu-Gi-Oh! cards?

His head sculpt reminds me of Heroic Champion Excalibur and…the Heroic Challenger/Champion archetype in general.

3 Likes

here’s my digital version

4 Likes

It kinda reminds me of Echo from Overwatch.

1 Like

Neat. I like this alot.

Who?

I think this character:

She appears at the end of the animated Overwatch short titled “Reunion”.

People theorize Echo is possibly gonna be a playable character in the game someday.

3 Likes

Woah. Nice. Thanks!

I don’t play Overwatch. Bot my sory of thing. I like somewhat slower paced games. Like XCOM, or Nancy Drew.

That’s okay; to each their own, after all.

I’ll take your word for it; I’m largely unfamiliar with Yu-Gi-Oh!.

Amazing, as always!

1 Like

Yep.
It just seems like there’s been a severe lack of slower paced games until the last month or so. Most games I play are 4-5 years old, if not older.

1 Like