Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

bounces around
It’s happening its happening its happening EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THis is amazing
:smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks. Sorry to disappoint earlier, but the multiverse shenanigans won’t be making a return until much later. What you’ll see on the south continent are just “visions of what may come” (AKA stylized TOTGA flashbacks).

4 Likes

darn it
was really hoping to have a Driftburn v Asrar

It was enough to stave my thirst

For now

So, how will these work?

Will we have any control over what visions our characters see?

I always think of characters, be they Transformers, Toa, or otherwise, as humans. I don’t know why, I just do.

So I drew Juliana in humanized form!

I drew her in a sort of a confused/annoyed expression. Reminiscent of Meeps last profile pic.

3 Likes

Cool drawing.

Who knows. That may happen later.

Oh, but I’m not done yet…

No, I’m sorry to say. I’ll be handling any and all visions, for the most part.

Neat-o.

1 Like

Oh
Oh alright
COol

I’m a little saddened by that but it makes sense.

Sorry I wasn’t on today guys. I was getting some first-aid training, and that took most of the morning and the early afternoon. Then I had dinner with a friend, and that lasted a while. And then I had a hockey game.

And then I have work tomorrow from 10-6, so you won’t see much of me then either, I’m afraid. Sorry for the inconvenience. I’ll see about making a post or two in the morning.

4 Likes

a female friend?

Nah I’m just joshing. No need to tell.

You play hockey?

As I’ve said before, don’t apologize. You have no need to, do what you want. The only time I’ll start asking questions is if you leave for a week with no explanation, and even the. I’d be more concerned for you than the game.

Quick note: Velocitron wasn’t a cybertronian colony at this point in the universe.

Yep.

1 Like

Oh… Uhm… I’ll edit it and say just “colony” then.
Sorry.

Here you go.

1 Like

Thanks.

Actually, I’ve mentioned previously that TOTGA-verse humanity is doing pretty well for itself. We’re an intergalactic power on par with a lot of sci-fi’s more utopian visions of humanity’s future.

2 Likes

Sigh.
Sorry, gimme a few moments again.

It’s cool. Aside from few words here and there in PMs and some throw-away lines from NPCs, I realize I haven’t talked about humanity all that much. I’d like to give their exact situation an air of ambiguity.

1 Like

Uhm… Then I guess me saying exactly what systems they colonised kinda did the opposite.