Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Yeah, it’s weird.

Also, how are you doing that?

𝒾𝓉’𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉

1 Like

So Song has to find Motherboard, then Zepar, then the cube, and then Gatecrasher.

1 Like

Nice job on that scene, Chrome. I thought it was a nice, tender moment of the Original 13 Primes being a family.

1 Like

I suppose.

Thanks.

Quick question: where are Facelift and Thrift?

Thrift and Facelift are on the south continent.

If I’m not mistaken, they met on Salvation, back when that giant cyborg jellyfish attacked.

Doing what? It’s been a while.

What is on Zepar’s profile?

They were fighting off bad guys together, if I recall. After that, Gatecrasher helped him to a medical bay because he got injured. That’s when Gatecrasher met Deus, if I’m not mistaken.

That’s entirely up to you.

OH!!! That guy!

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister I figured you might wanna see this. The first of a few familiar faces that may be making a return in the coming weeks.

2 Likes

Sorry, I find it funny how Epsilon was able to trip them up with that. The nerdiness of Junkions is a wonderful thing; I hope that never changes.

2 Likes

That big neutral guy Laslow ran into during the prison riot stole it. It’s on the South Continent right now.

And would Zepar be aware of…wait, that big guy is Lanslow?

No, Laslow met the big guy in the science wing when some thugs tried to kill Shockwave.

I don’t think Zepar would know about it, either way. Not until Song fills him in on what she knows, anyway.

No, Laslow is one of my characters.

Where is his signup?

Here ya go.

Why did he take the Cube?

It’s to revive Nova, isn’t it?