Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

And that’s good. It keeps me from going on a power trip, I guess.

I’m willing to accept this as a compromise- Bludgeon’s attack only destroys the sword that was already damaged, okay?

Bludgeon has emitters in his forearms that can each project two energy blades. They can spin to block attacks or do more damage- as demonstrated earlier.

They look something like this:

One of Bludgeon’s toys in the ROTF toyline had them, which is where I got the inspiration.

Yes, that is a fair and solid compromise. But now I hope one strike from those blades will not shatter his other one as well.

Can it be detached from his arm? Also, does it have it on both of his forearms or only this one?

The blades might damage the katana, but they wouldn’t destroy it in one hit.

No.

Bludgeon has a set of these blades in both of his arms.

I’ll definitely need an upgrade, that’s for sure.

How unfortunate.

Lucky him. Well thanks for the info and for the fair compromise.

No problem.

Here’s laslow’s theme song.

@Toa-Vladin I’m not sure any of my characters are near any of yours that are under threat from the missile attack.

I was meaning our core army group.

The closest one I have, I think, is Epsilon.

Aaaaaand Song is about to make a “no! take me, not them!” cliché.
I’m curious to see how it will turn out.

Aight; I’ve gotta go to work now. See y’all later!

1 Like

See ya!

‐---------

I’m gonna say this know, @Chromeharpoon, I love Nova’s choice of weapons. The Floating blades have always been my favorite weapon trope.

Thanks! A few unofficial toys of Nova had something like them, and I just thought it was the coolest thing.

1 Like

Because they are the coolest thing, from Penny from RWBY, to a couple of sonic boss fights, this style of weapon always looks cool.

@Chromeharpoon okay, so since when have I become the Anakin Skywalker of your RPs? I swear, every time I participated in your RPs I lose something. Be it an arm, be it a sword…a whole entire company building :joy:

This reminds me of that Sword Art Online 3 where Kirito lost his arm against the Administrator and still beat her lol.

I mean, seriously it only happens to me. Am I that formidable that I require a handicap…? lol

1 Like

It’s entirely unintentional. You’ve just happened to have put your characters in a position to lose a hand, unfortunately.

Forcep can get that fixed for you, luckily.

1 Like

Well, I’m in a certain point where I don’t believe it is entirely unintentional 'cause it happened more than a few times…

Oh well, of course, I’m kidding.

I suppose I have a few errands to do when I’m back on the Salvation…better swords…a great sword…new armor…and a whole stack of grenades.

@Chromeharpoon

For future reference, Laslows magazine holds 20 rounds. He currently has 15 shots before reloading.

What kind of material is Nova’s sword made of, and how sharp is it compared to, say the average human sword?

It’s an energy blade, like the ones the Elites carry in the Halo games.

As a whole, it should be assumed that all cybertronian weapons are more deadly than whatever human counterparts they may have.

As for Nova’s sword, I’d say it can cut through most metals with little effort.

Gotcha, so sharpness doesn’t matter.

Well of course, but sharpness doesn’t change. A short sword that is sharpened to a certain fineness, is no less sharp than a sword of equal fineness, but twice the size. It may cut better, but that’s because of the extra weight.