Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I think you should have Scorchlock talk with one of Vladin’s characters. That could give you somewhere to start.

Oh…um, okay.

@Toa_Vladin let’s talk IC.

Currently at the tower I have Delta, Alterion and Blackbeak, the second is unconscious, the third is a bird, but you can talk with the former.
Song is also there, but in the tower with Obsidian.

Well…I don’t like to choose so, I’ll have my character there and you can interact with him with any character you want, sound fair?

You have only one possibility, you can’t choose anything.

Who is the former?

Delta.

@Chromeharpoon Okay, as a landing craft, this dropship is armed, right?

Yes, it is. It’s got a couple plasma cannons that Gatecrasher could take control of.

Hrm, not much, but better than nothing. Let’s do this.

EDIT: by the way, i’m treating this thing like a WW2 era bomber in terms of controls and loadout, if that’s alright.

That’s fine. I don’t have a whole lot of specifics layed out for the dropships, since I never expected any of y’all to ever get a hold of one.

That’s what I do, defy expectations.

Though, if we’re being honest, this thing would probably have more than 2 cannons. A effective layout would be a tail, belly, roof, a pair of cheek guns, and to be the most effective, a nose gun. But I’ll leave that up to you. The key to defensive aerial combat, is to cover all angles. The fighters are faster, but the defender has more guns.

Yeah, it does. It’s got several that can be manned from control stations in the cockpit- probably in a similar layout to what you described-

-plus two guns on either side that can be manned by occupants sitting inside them. From the sound of things, Gatecrasher’s in one of these.

@Chromeharpoon question: Does everyone know Nova Prime is a… psychotic Prime?

1 Like

Yeah; I imagine that’s common knowledge.

Good. It’ll make Scorchlock argue a lot more better.

Actually, I was thinking tail, but whatever.

Now, how are we doing this, because I see two (or three, if your willing to retconn a little) options?

1. We control the two ships as complete entities. This is the easiest, because you don’t have to control 8 NPC’s, and I don’t have to try and give orders to said NPC’s. On the otherhand, it would be less realistic, since it indicates perfect coordination, which they wouldn’t have.
  2. We continue as normal, which has the inverse advantages and disadvantages of the above.
  3. We do a little retconning, and there is a single gunner’s seat, linking all the turrets together, allowing all the guns to be controlled from one point. This means there is only one NPC to control, and the I get the advantage of easier gun controlling.
  4. we continue as normal.

Let’s go with this.

Gotcha. Just needed to know how to treat it.

I am so not a big fan of fighting Antagonists without a right arm…