Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Nova got killed, Bludgeon is retreating, we won, and the Salvation is now good as new.

1 Like

And Gatecrasher has his own army now.

He doesn’t, actually. The prisoners he broke free are gonna go their separate ways; they’re grateful, but they’re not just gonna keep hanging around Gatecrasher.

I figured something like that was going happen. He’s OP enough as it is. It was fun while it lasted.

I have a feeling the red pickup and yellow mini-con will be sticking around a bit longer though? You did make an effort to make them distinct.

Those two have unfortunately disappeared. None of the other prisoners are sure what happened to them.

1 Like

That doesn’t sound good.

Hrm…

@Toa_Vladin Wait, so did Wildsong just join the extremists, or is she going undercover? I must have missed something.

Somwhere in between.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon since it’s my Birthday, I better get a cool sword lol.

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Now I just want this RP to end like a cheesy Hallmark movie, with Blight and Juliana’s wedding. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Figured I’d take this chance to make some changes to the gestalt.

Name: Split
Appearance:

Except in purple with green highlights. The large crescent on its back is a magenta.
Weapons, abilities, and equipment: The large crescent on Split’s back is comprised of 12 individual blades, which can separate and form different shapes and structures based upon Split’s wants and needs. Essentially, it’s a shield that can change shape as needed. When not in use, it is stored as, well, a crescent on Split’s back. Split also wields a large shotgun, with a burst-fire and single-fire setting. However, under burst fire the weapon can overheat quickly and needs to cool down. Split can also separate into Vigor, Lightshift, and Thrust.
Bio: After two of the original 5 Splitter brothers were killed by Bludgeon, the remaining three remained unable to combine into a gestalt until gifted a new module by Corona. After they had Facelift install it, they were able to form a new, smaller and more agile Gestalt than SlipSplitter. They call this one Split.

2 Likes

I love this! Accepted!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks!

Bludgeon’s gonna freak out when he sees this guy.

1 Like

Hehehehehehe

1 Like

When the combiner you thought you killed a month ago comes back with a twelve gauge, a crap ton of swords, and a vengeance:

4 Likes

I just remembered my OG combiner idea of the 24 guys, I forget what their name was

1 Like

Technically I do have four more slots left…I could have a Gundam Autobot in the mixture too :thinking:

1 Like