Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Well, I don’t really know what these Point One Percenters can do without the standard, oh he is strong and fast. Yeah, probably it wasn’t the wisest of choices to take a sub-type I know nothing about only just a little, but I had other ideas in mind when I posted this character.

However, if you do have a cool idea, about what his Point One Percenter power can be, I am all ears.

Well, you can’t blame me, your Antagonists aren’t easy bread and butter. I suppose the blast-booster can be scrapped but would the barrier be allowed?

Well, you want me to get rid of the two gun modes and have them being just plain medium-sized swords, or get rid of them and have him have four swords?

Well, yeah the shield can deflect/redirect the shots from energy-based firearms.

I don’t think King-Quan needs to be a Point One Percenter.

Yes, I think the barrier can stay. Didn’t we already talk about that?

King-Quan can have six swords. What I meant to suggest was that they combined in groups of three to form two guns.

Okay, that’s acceptable.

Oof, aight.

No, not that I can recall.

Ooh, well okay.

Then I’ll edit the post and let you know when it is done.

This is the same barrier that lasts for two posts and has a five-post cooldown, right? The one that I warned you wouldn’t be invincible?

Okay. Thank you.

Oooh, yeah that is the one. And yeah, the Vanguard itself while also resistible, not nigh-indestructible.

Go check it out, you’ve certainly missed my op characters, haven’t you?

Welp, gone are the days when Gatecrasher was the most OP character in the RP.

1 Like

Jokes on, you, I always had the most OP characters in his RPs. I am the GBM, Game Breaking Master. lol

The GBM, teamed with the KoLF, We could rule the galaxy!

Or, the more realistic version.

1 Like

Oh my god :joy:

1 Like

Then I realize I misspelled Chrome as Chrom, giving the meme an entirely different, Video-Game related, meaning.

Mistakes happen, but I think he’ll get it and that we are joking.

Yeah, but this,

Is Chrome, this,

Is Chrom. Hence the completely different meaning.

it don’t matter, we still win

1 Like

Wait, whose Spark is it? Primus’s?

Yes.

What if it didn’t block missiles?

Okay.

@Chromeharpoon now…?

Alright, now he seems acceptable.

Okay now about the important stuff, how could I introduce him to the RP?

Well, we’re all on Salvation, and most of the crew is getting settled back in now that she’s taking off.