Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Ooooh, that’s a good idea
Thanks!

1 Like

No problem!

Question: why is Wildsong with the Heretics?

I don’t even know why, though I’m willing to entertain Song’s schemes for a while.

For one, because this was her initial plan, just as she told Facelift. For two, she and the others were surrounded by Thunderblast, which forced her to join her to protect them.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

If you can, and don’t mind, could you bring Blight 'round to the sunrise? I have an idea for an epic duet moment.

1 Like

@meepinater Not gonna lie, every time I read “Split” my heart does a little skip and my mind has to make sure I’m not looking at TotGA again.

1 Like

Found a nice little thing called the “Wrecker Facts” which is a list of Wrecker’s Dos and Don’ts. I don’t know if this can be cannon in the Chrome-Verse RP, but if it was, then it would be cool and perhaps I could make a few references here and there since Scorchlock is a wrecker, but either way. This was a fun read.

I imagine the TOTGA-verse Wreckers have something like this, yeah.

1 Like

Cool, then expect me to do some references.

That’s good, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah!

@ProfSrlojohn Okay, you know Fire Emblem, can you explain to me what’s going on in the Byleth reveal trailer?

2 Likes

As in, the lore, or people’s reactions?

Who on earth is Byleth, why does he have an elf living in his head, where was that, is the old guy the main villain, can joining Smash really consume even the darkness, why is the sword a whip, and that’s just about it.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister
I haven’t played the game, but here’s what I know.

Byleth is the player charecters for FE:3H Byleth is a mercenary, who, after traveling for a while, is hired to be teacher at a school for nobles, which contains a church where his dad just so happens to work. He has to pick one of the 3 houses to pick. You may have seen a trio of charecters that people wanted instead, in either yellow, red, or blue? They are the leaders of the three houses. There’s a timeskip, and the 3 kingdoms that correlate to the houses are at war. Not sure who the elf girl is exactly, but she is always in the back of Byleth’s mind, and she has some importance to the plot. They were at her throne. No idea who the old man is. The sword/whip thing I don’t get either.

You gotta remember, with FE, not every game plays into the next. Every few games or so, they move to a new continent. So, Marth has his own 2 or 3 games, Ike has a couple, roy has a couple. Chrom, Lucina (Chrom’s daughter), and Robin all have their own game, Corrin has his/her own, (which kinda bleeds into Chrom’s).

1 Like

@Toa_Vladin

Yeah…

But you gotta admit it fitted in the context.

Oh yeah it did.

Perhaps or perhaps not Scorclock is on a Revenge Quest in dealing with everyone that were responsible for the Titan Squadron’s death, including the Captains themselves…

perhaps or perhaps not Gronius would be willing to help him kill all the Decepticons on his list

1 Like