Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Oh, sorry.

Gee, now that would be something, wouldn’t it?

2 Likes

I don’t know to be honest. I really don’t have plans for him yet, I’m kind of waiting with Scorchlock for Vladin’s supposed “Fight Club” And then for the story to move on.

But again, I don’t know, if you have like something cool in mind we could do with King-Quan. You know where you can let me know.

heh heh…
yeah…

1 Like

I doubt that the Wreckers weren’t a special division trained by Ultra Magnus…though don’t ask me. I didn’t create the lore. @Chromeharpoon I assume Ultra Magnus did have a hand in training the Wreckers?

I mean… Optimus Prime for example didn’t had anything to do with them in any continuity that I know of.

Well yeah, but Ultra Magnus in any continuity had a hand. He was the second in command and the Wrecker Leader. Hence why Wheeljack doesn’t get along with Magnus at all…well at least in TF Prime. Though I’m waiting for Chrome’s response, to see what is what.

I doubt that he would have the time to be both the Autobot supreme leader and the Wrecker commander in the same time.
Unless the two positions would be fused.

I doubt any of us know anything before the GM himself says something, so how about we hold the discussion?

I was just speculating. I am allowed to do that.
I also kinda remember that at thebeginning of the rp Ultra Magnus was in his white Optimus form. That I might be wrong with, tho easily testable. If it is so, then the “big shoulder pads” joke might also be out of place.
Might. I dunno. Maybe his actual form is just like a battle armour in this universe.

I don’t want for Chrome to lose sight of the important question I’ve asked him with our posts.

as in you can loose track of the only seven new posts in days on one topic

If I may cast in my two cents, I think Magnus did still have a major hand in the forming of The Wreckers, the bare minimum being equivalent to Optimus’s involvement in Aligned or IDW continuities, and probably did delegate a bit to one of his subordinates as Optimus delegated to Magnus in the IDW and Aligned continuities.

But, this is Chrome’s own fan-continuity and thus he gets the final say; at best, the discussion so far can be considered speculation.

4 Likes

Ultra Magnus isn’t a member of the Wreckers in this universe, though he did have a hand in creating the group and has fought alongside them more than once. I wouldn’t say it’s out of the question that he might’ve helped trained a few of them when he had the time to, as well.

Yeah, TOTGA-verse Magnus does have a suit of power armor; y’all saw him in his base form back at the start of the RP. His armored form does have pretty big shoulder pads, too.

2 Likes

So I was partially right.

So Gronius team is made out of him, Zepar, the Splitters, Epsilon, Delta, and he still has to ask Alterion, Redstocker, Broadwing, Scattershot, and Shockwave about it.

Meanwhile, Redstocker’s fight club is comprised out of him, Alterion, Scorchlock, Juliana, Blight (And possibly Pixel), and whoever else decides to join.

Sorry, I just felt the need to write them down somewhere, there are many that I need to keep count of.
Speaking of which, what are we going to do about Broadwing? I mean, nobody adopted him yet.

If nobody wants Max’s characters, which is fine, I’ll just write 'em out somehow like I did with Titan Squadron and Mistika’s guys.

noooo
IMO, you are free to write Torchwing out of the story, but Broadwing really got involved in so many stuffs that it would feel a little empty.
also, poor Sidestrike and Broadwing. Both of them died after they met Song

How unfortunate…

@ProfSrlojohn, are you still in this, or just taking a break?