Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I’m here. Sorry, my school schedule has left little time for RPing in the style of this one.

I’ll try to do some wrap ups, so I’m not hold anyone back, though I will try and se if I can can get back into it.

Nope. I never intended Juliana to join. It would be quite OC. She said she would distribute the flyers, not that she would accept her own invitation.

1 Like

What? I thought this is what she said.

Nope. she just said she would distribute his invitations.

She, unlike some, does not feel the need to fill her afternoons with the clamor of combat.

Oh, Blight partially only joined because he was told Juliana would be there

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

Laslow X Salvo.

Thoughts? (Restrain my inner shippeerrrr!)

Laslow’s free to try his luck; romance in RPs doesn’t bother me, though I rarely partake in it myself.

Eh, it’s a half-baked Idea anyway. I was just thinking about a 1-sided crush. Hence why he’s not actively hitting on her like he would anyone else. (I still haven’t delivered on those pick-up lines I promised.)

I wasn’t necessarily saying ‘no’; you’re free to play Laslow how you want, of course.

Figured. Laslow has honestly kinda changed from how I originally had him. He’s gone from being like Inigo/Laslow from Fire Emblem: awakening/Fates, to more like Neptune from RWBY.

i was actually this close to try a romance between Salvo and Delta

You snooze you lose buddy!

it wasn’t more than a fraction of a thought anyway

Which why I, unlike you, am the shipping lord.

[I had picture to put here, but couldn’t find it]

Give me a day, and I could probably pair off every charecter in the RP.

is that a challenge?

yes

Found it. Ma boi Robin.

1 Like

gimme two random characters and we’ll see who can post that image

After the departure of Holi, a new 'shipper has arisen

yes, me

1 Like

On an unrelated note, I’m positively stoked for two different reasons.

1. I just found out that Dee Bradley Baker, the guy who voices every Clone Trooper from Clone Wars to Fallen Order, also voices Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. I don’t know how, I’m not sure why, but I am very happy about this.

2. The Venom Iron Man set coming out in March include the Spider-Buggy, which to me is the equivalent of LEGO making a Thanos-Copter set.

Thanos Copter?