Transformers: Salvation

“I borrowed these and that resulted in the Savant repairing itself.” Zepar said, “I felt I should probably return them.”

“Oh,” reacts Sprocket. “That’s nice of- _wait-the-_Savant’s -doing-what-now?!

1 Like

Zepar explains what happened, including the Cube spawning long extinct bugs from the stuff that came out of the Omega Key.

OOC: GTG.

Sprocket’s eyes widen, and his mouthlight flashes wildly, before he finally finds the right words for what he wanted to say.

“Wait… so you got the cube-thing working and you proved what I’ve been trying to tell the science guild about the Ma-… Omega Key, for the last four years?! And you got that derelict Knight ship working again, too?!”

“Well, I hope this will teach you to think a little” Admonishes gatecrasher.

Juliana transforms, dumping pixel on the street, and runs to help muscle the door back into place.

OOC: @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister Sorry about hijacking Pixel.

“A little?” Thrift gasps, taking a step back and resting a hand on his chest, pretending to be insulted.

“I’ll have you know I think a lot, sir! ‘Can a species thrive without conflict? Is extinction the rule of the cosmos, and are we fools to fight against it? Coke or Pepsi? Is the Indoctrination Theory true? Who’s best girl?’ My mind is abuzz with activity!”

“Activity, yes. work no. now, help us get this into position.”

Driftburn sighs,
“Em…anything I need to be told?”

Actaeon smiles and quips,
“Well if I can I will make it about me.”

Wildsong opened the door, confusion in her optics.

Thrift chuckles and walks closer, beginning to lift the door off of Gatecrasher and Blight.

“All you need to do is replace the cells, sir,” Greasemonkey explains. “I’ll handle the more complicated steps. Replacement cells should be over there.”

The cyborg points to a storage room down below the catwalks around the transwarp drive.

This elicits a chuckle from Requiem-IX.

Sprocket turns.

“Oh! Uh… nothing to see here, ma’am,” the Autobot scientist says awkwardly. “There’s been a little bit of a misunderstanding, is all. Um-ah… carry on.”

When Thrift had lifted the door up enough, Gatecrasher put his feet underneath it, and kicked the door up.

Song slowly brought her head back, closing the door, without loosing sight of Sprocket, eyeing him widely.
As she entered inside she commed Gatecrasher.
“Hey, where are you?”
@ProfSrlojohn

Gatecrasher had just muscled the door into an upright position, when Wildsong commed him. “Kinda busy!” he says over the comm.

“Oh, uhm… I can help if you want!”

“Nah, I’ve got it, we just need to get this door mounted.”

“OK. Have you found any volunteer?”

“No, not yet.” he sighs, slightly exasperated. “I didn’t get a chance when I saw a 50 ton door falling from the sky.”

The flying door smacks Thrift square in the face, and the junkion staggers back.

Ack!”

“Okay, again, ow!”

Sprocket gives an awkward wave as the door closes.

“Oh, sorry.” gatecrasher says, somewhat sheepishly.

“You idiot!” Juliana says to Gatecrasher, 'You could have killed him!" She runs up to Thrift “A-are you alright?” She asks, with concern apparent on her face.

Thrift runs a hand over his face. His mouthplate was dented, and one of his eyes flickered briefly.

“Yeah… yeah, I’m okay,” he says, surprisingly cheerful. “Not the worst thing to ever hit me in the face.”