Transformers: Salvation

Ah.”

Phasewing powers up another terminal, holding out his hand in a wordless request for the datacard(s).

Zepar walks up and stands next to him, he pulls out the card, “Let’s see what we can find.” He said.

Phasewing nods and inserts the card into the terminal.

“Will take time to recover the transmissions,” he says. “Will inform you if I find anything.”

Meanwhile…

Roadkill is stalking some random bots
“Uh, are you sure he’s sane?” Asked Delta
“No!” Aridocara yelled, loud enough so that the entire ship could hear

“If you don’t mind, I’d like to stick around here; I don’t think I’ve got much to do and I’m honestly curious about how to do this kind of work.” He said.

The “random bots”, in actuality Thrift and Flyby, turn at the shout.

“Something the matter?” Thrift asks, tilting his head to the side.

“Don’t think you understand,” elaborates Phasewing. “Recovery will take many hours. Maybe a day or so, depending on how diligently I work.”

“Yes” Roadkill says “Hey ugly…”
“Now now!” Aridocara replied “Lets not start a fight!”
“How 'bout a race?” Roadkill asks, he transforms into his muscle car mode and lets out a lot of smoke
“YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAH!” He yells, driving off
“I’ll go!” Ace smirks,
“Why?” Road Lord asks
“Someone’s gotta stop him” Ace says transforming “Besides, it’s fun!”

Thrift winces as he sees the smoke.

Ooh, you might want to get that checked out,” he advises.

“I have tried to get him too!” Aridocara sighs “He’s just like this, at least it’s not the wheel trick!”
“Wheel trick?” Delta asks, Aridocara transforms into his vehicle mode, jumps in the air, launches a wheel, using his suspension, at Thrift, and pulls it back, he turns back
“That’s a calm version” Aridocara says, changing again and driving away after Roadkill
“I wish I could race like that!” Delta grumbles

Zepar thinks for a while, “Perhaps, I can help shorten that time?” He asked.

OOC: GTG, sorry.

Thrift flinches a little at the the wheel flying towards his face, but quickly recovers.

“Eh, maybe that’s just not what you were protoformed for,” Thrift suggests. “Some folks gotta find their own path, y’get me?”

Phasewing shakes his head.

“Mmm… no. Best not to rush this,” he says straightforwardly, though not necessarily meaning to be rude jeering.

Thrust sighed. “Alright. We’re in the bridge.” He replied.

“Be there in a sec!” promises Sprocket before cutting out.

Matchstick was investigating some of the other consoles on the bridge.

1 Like

LightShift and Riot continued looking around.
“Hey, do you think we’ll be able to determine what the heck happened to this thing?” Fuse wondered.
“I mean, ships don’t just fly around getting beat up… something happened here.”
Vigor shrugged. “I dunno. nor do I care.” He added, in Ancient.

“Maybe some of her logs are still accessible…” Matchstick wonders.

“I hope so!” Thrust says. “Hopefully Sprocket and Grommet will be able to help with that. I’ve heard they’re relatively capable, so…”

Matchstick nods.

“Hopefully,” he agrees.

“Rush?” Zepar asked, “How would that rush the work if the whole thing isn’t being worked on by just one individual?”

“Oh. You were proposing that you help recover the transmissions?” Phasewing asks.

“Yes.” Zepar said, “I’m a quick study when I put my mind to it and every second counts in this investigation.”