Transformers: Salvation

“Fantastic.” Sidewire said.

“Alright let’s follow him boys.” Magnobolt ordered his man as they were ready to follow Sprocket.

“Well, she’s loyal, pretty smart for a cryo-condor, and part of her modifications include two photon blasters,” Thrift explains. “That seems like a fair price to me.”

Sprocket gives a thumbs-up, then exits the Salvation.

He places an additional 330, “340?” He asks.

The Titan Squadron followed him.

“Mmm… three-forty-five,” says Thrift.

Sprocket hops from asteroid to asteroid, bound for the ancient ship. The rest of the research team follows.

Zepar places five more on the pile. “Done.”

Titan Squadron did the same as each individually hoped from asteroid to asteroid following Sprocket.
“This is really cool.” Sidewire adds.

“I’d say it’s fascinating.” Sidestrike corrects.

Paradox sighed. “Listen I know your hyped but cool it down, alright?” he asked.

Sidestrike nodds.

Thrift clasps his hands together.

“Aaaand we have a deal!” he proclaims. “She’s yours now, my friend; treat her well.”

Before long, Sprocket and company would reach the drifting Knight ship.

“Here’s hoping she does forgive me for tackling her like I did.” Zepar said, “Did you pick her up or is she still with Grommet?”

“Let’s get ready for any danger it might lurk in that ship,” Techwarp said on high guard.

The team nods and waits for Sprocket.

“Still with Grommet,” Thrift replies.

“Danger? Nah,” Sprocket says. “Chances are the only living things aboard after this long’s us, and anybody else from Salvation.”

“You can never be sure about that.” Techwarp said.

“Thank you.” Zepar said, he extends his hand for Thrift to shake.

Sprocket shrugs and enters the old ship.

Thrift accepts the handshake.

“My pleasure!” he replies.

The Titan Squadron entered the ship as well and minded their surroundings.

“The same to you.” He says as he gives Thrift the money.

Fuse noticed this.
“Hey, this place is bigger than it is on the outside.” he began looking for something that caused this.

Lightshift chuckled. “Ah. Well, let’s hope that he’s decided to stop.”

Scrapshot considers transforming into Driftburn and using the dual energon swords, but he decides to do this bare handed for the best experience

Daria stands up and walks over to Halfrunner.
“Mind if I order another drink? Something to help wake up would be nice.”

Zepar finishes his drink and decided to walk to Grommet’s lab to pick up Shadowraker.

An ecstatic Sprocket explores the ship ahead of them, taking in every detail.

This peculiar feature was common on vessels of the Knights of Cybertron. The technologies that enabled this have sadly been lost to time.

Matchstick chuckles in turn.

“Don’t worry; I gave him the slip on Conventus, just before I applied to join the crew.”

The drone brandishes the baton, then beckons for Scrapshot to make the first move.

Halfrunner smiles.

“I got just the thing for that,” he says. “One moment.”

Grommet could be found feeding an awake and docile Shadowraker.