Transformers: Salvation

“Well let’s explore.” Sidestrike happily said as he lead the Titan’s and explored the ship.

“Good.” LightShift nodded.
He continued watching his brothers.

Scrapshot smiles. He mentally reminds himself not to use his weapons, before charging in with a simple punch to test the machines reflexives.

Daria smiles,
“Sounds good.”

By all appearances, this ship was a scouting vessel of some kind. It had only the most essential armaments (which were still leagues ahead of current cybertronian weaponry, but also sadly ravaged by time), various rooms set aside for religious practices and scientific endeavors, and a storeroom that held what appeared to be mining equipment.

Sprocket enters the bridge, clearly enjoying himself very much.

The drone attempts to bat the incoming fist away with its baton.

A moment later, Halfrunner serves up a drink that was sure to give Daria the wake-up she desired.

Zepar walks up, “How’s she doing?” He asks.

“She’s doing well,” Grommet replies.

“I spoke with Thrift and I’ve adopted her.” He said as Shadowraker tried to bite at Zepar’s hand.

“Ah,” Grommet offers as a response.

The baton would connect. Scrapshot notes its fairly good reaction time and adjusts his strategy once he pulls away from the drone.

Daria smiles warmly and grabs the energex with both hands,
“Thanks you~ so much~!”

Thrust turns to him
“Ah, yes,” He greeted. “You came. What do you think?” He didn’t seem aware that he was speaking in Ancient.

Sprocket shakes his head.

“Sorry,” he says apologetically, “I’m better with cyberglyphs than I am with spoken Ancient. Can you repeat that, please?”

The drone begins to slowly circle Scrapshot.

“My pleasure,” Halfrunner says. The cost of the drink was fifteen shanix.

Thrust smiled apologetically. “My bad. I got so caught up in reading the cyberglyphs that I began speaking in Ancient. What do you think of this? Amazing, isn’t it?”

Oh yeah,” Sprocket wholeheartedly agrees. “It’s like I’ve died and gone to the Allspark, almost! Now, one of you said something about data, right?”

“Yeah, that would’ve been me. I want to try and upload this info to some more modern technology, and then upload it to the Salvation. It might be of use.” Thrust explained.

Fuse watched Sprocket and Thrust converse, while Vigor and Riot had an animated discussion in Ancient.
“Stargate is so much better!” Vigor said.
“No, Star Trek!” Came Riot’s reply.
“No way, Teal’c is so funny!”
“Worf and Picard are funnier.”

1 Like

Sprocket lays eyes on the holo-map.

“You bet it will!” he says excitedly, the red light over his mouth flashing brightly. “Y’know, funny you should stumble upon this, because I’m working on a little project with Brakeswitch right now concerning old Knight nav data. This is exactly what I need!”

1 Like

“Great!” Thrust said happily.
“I’ve examined it, and I think we might need some specialized equipment. I can’t upload it to my holo-projector as it is. We also might need to convert the data type, too.” He said.

“I’ve got something for that,” Sprocket assures Thrust. He produces a small, disk-shaped device that was clearly of Golden Age origin, though it appeared to have been modified with more modern technology.

“This should do. I’ll see about mass-producing them, maybe.”

1 Like

Scrapshot charges, though this time, he does a low kick, aiming to trip his opponent.

Daria pays the Shanix and takes a sip of the drink,
“So…how has your day been. I imagine you hear a lot of interesting stories.”

“Great, let’s hook it up.”

Ironsight marched promptly to Salvo’s, plasma rifle in hand. “Oi, shopkeep! Got somethin’ for ya!”