Transformers: Salvation

The drone attempts to sidestep, but the kick still manages to connect with its left knee, which it subsequently falls onto.

“Indeed I do,” Halfrunner says. “After five hundred years of blowing each other up ad nauseum, getting the chance to just sit down and talk is a nice change of pace.”

Sprocket nods and walks over to the navigation console, inserting the device into an indentation on the machine. A reverberating hum his heard as the glyphs on the disk flash once with a blue light. The holo-map zooms out to show a larger region of space, and marks a few points of interest.

“Well, it’s about time!” Salvo says in jest. “I was about to come lookin’ for ya!”

1 Like

Paradox looked around. “By the looks of things this is a scouting vessel of unknown kind.” he observed.

Sidestrike went towards the Scientific endeavors. “This is or should I say was a scientific room of somesorts.”

“Yeah what I’ve feared.” Techwarp shivered. “They are religious.” he said looking at some rooms with religious practices.

“This was a Knight ship what do you expect?” Magnobolt asked.

“As legend would have it they were religious because they were also created by the Thirteen Primes and other reasons which I cannot come up with now.” Paradox said.

“Oh so you good with history, I never knew that.” Sidewire said touching his hips with his hands.

“Now you know.” Paradox said smirking.

Sprocket appeared to be downloading whatever navigational data he could into his device.

Primus, I wish we had more time!” he laments. “I’d love to just look into every nook and cranny of this thing!”

“We should be leaving soon,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ says.

Topside nods. “Right. We’ve probably already given our anonymous mole a chance to leak our location to Bludgeon again.”

“I fear we may have to pry your scientist away from the wreck of the Knight ship,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ deadpans, smirking.

“Maybe,” Topside sighs.

Yup, she’s mad. thought Zepar as he tried to offer her some food.

1 Like

“Well,” says Grommet, “she’s yours now; go on and take her,” he offers, stepping away politely.

“Everything alright here?” Magnobolt asked Sprocket.

Shadowraker, as she grabs the food, nips Zepar’s hand. She had a smug satisfaction on her beaked face as she ate the treat.

Zepar definitely felt that one and recoiled from the hit, “Happy?” He said to the condor.

Shadowraker makes a sound like a chittering cry and laugh (basically take Laserbeak’s sounds from the High Moon Studios’ War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games and make it have a laughing rhythm).

“Let’s get you cleaned up.” Zepar said as he looked at Grommet, “Think you can help her look her best?”

1 Like

“All considered, yeah,” Sprocket says. “I’m having the time of my life right now.”

Grommet nods.

“Certainly,” he complies.

“Aren’t we on a time schedule?” Magnobolt asked.

“Well, yeah,” Sprocket says. “The captains want to get Salvation moving again soon. As much as I’d love to explore the ship further, it doesn’t look like I’ll have time for that.”

“Eh, space is vast, I guess; maybe we’ll run into another derelict later…”

“I have an idea,” Sidestrike said. “How about we move this ship into hangar thirty-one or thirty-two for further studies?” he suggested. “Either of those hangars is big enough for sustaining this vessel.”

1 Like

Shadowraker squawked a little at some of the repairs but behaved fairly well, for the most part.

OOC: She won’t have the Decepticon emblem on her anymor; that’s really the only change Zepar would request for her.

1 Like

Sprocket considers the option for a moment, then slowly nods.

“Yeah… yeah, that’s actually a good idea. Didn’t think of that…”

A moment later, and Shadowraker was as cleaned-up as Grommet could get her. The scratched-up Decepticon symbol had also been removed.

“There we are,” he says. “That look good to you?”

“Well then, we should get going.” Magnobolt said.

Sprocket nods.

“Yeah; I’ll get it cleared with the captains,” he says.

“Alright you do that, we’ll wait for your command.” Magnobolt said.

Blight woke up a few feet from where he just was. "Gah! What? I was asleep again?" He looked to his vest and saw a leaking jar of yellow liquid. “Oh.”

He whirled around, his single eye searching for the lid. He spotted it locked inside an air vent. "That little gremlin!"

Sprocket contacts the captains, informing them of Titan Squadron’s suggestion to move the ancient ship into one of Salvatuon’s two largest hangars.

“I mean, way I see it, this could be beneficial to us in the long run,” the Autobot scientist insists. “All that ancient technology and data- I’m sure I can pull something useful out of it…”

Seeing no real reason to refuse, both ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and Topside greenlight the idea.

“Motherboard,” Topside begins, “alert-”

“Hangar bay thirty-one has been notified, and crew will prepare to receive the ancient vessel, captain,” Motherboard suddenly interrupts from behind the Autobot.

Gah!” exclaims Topside, jolting. Broadband giggles quietly from her station.

3 Likes

“So did they accept?” Magnobolt asked.

The others waiting for their call of duty.

Shadowraker seemed happy with the repairs.

“I think so.” Zepar said as he gestured an invitation for Shadowraker to hop into him.

She transforms to her storage mode and stores away on Zepar.

“So, what does the bill come to?” He asked.