Transformers: Salvation

Flareshot walks into Halfrunner’s bar, and takes a seat. He sets his flask on the bar.
“Hey Halfrunner, think I can get this filled up?” (@Chromeharpoon)

This just so happened to be the Antillian Sunrise.

Halfrunner nods and smiles.

“My pleasure!” he says, taking the flask to do just that.

Paradox’s face dropped. “You didn’t say those words did you!” he said, panting for air. “Are you going to take my family away?!”

“No.” Magnobolt said. “But I can’t ignore the fact that one day this could get us all into trouble and it might cost our lives…” he sighed. “Listen I’m sorry for what I said, I care much about you as I care about them as well, you are my brother and best friend.” he said placing his right hand on his left shoulder.
“So please…”

Paradox said nothing he had just a tear on his optics but it quickly fades. “Let’s go back to our quarters.” he said walking towards their quarters they soon followed.

SideStep sits in the nearest open seat, opening his breifcase and procuring several empty bottles.

Halfrunner was currently busy, and so he couldn’t tend to SideStep right at that moment, unfortunately.

Nearby, Thrift could be heard chatting with a fellow patron, having recently recovered from his injuries.

“Y’know, if the Decepticons hate organics and all that, why did Bludgeon build himself to look like a samurai?” an Autobot with a construction-based alt-mode asks.

Thrift shrugs. “Rule of Cool trumps xenophobia and bigotry?” he offers as an explanation.

“Huh… why do I find that strangely uplifting?” the Autobot wonders.

“That’s 'cause it is, man!” responds Thrift. “Diversity and multiculturalism creates cool ****, like robot samurai!”

“Yeah, maybe. Now if only those robot samurai weren’t trying to kill us and take over the universe.”

“Touche.”

SideStep listened closely.
“Hm. Bludgeon, eh?” He said to himself. “Looks like the idiot’s gone and made an enemy of the loyal 'cons.”

“Rough, Tumble.” Zepar said, “It warms my Spark to see you two safe; any progress on the orb?” He asked as he approached them.

“Oh, hey dragon-man,” Rough says, returning the greeting with a wave.

“Nothin’,” Tumble answers the Angelicon’s question, “looooootsa nothin’.”

Zepar tried to recall if he knew anything about relics like this one.

Zepar would recall, from his earlier meeting with Rough, that the sphere contained within it a map that the twins claimed led to the hidden treasure of an ancient pirate, and that the bizarre diagrams etched into its surface almost resembled star charts.

“What if it isn’t supposed to open here?” Zepar asks.

He tries to mentally compare the designs to charts he knew of and to any that he had downloaded from the ark.

Zepar might’ve seen similar designs in the ark’s database, but none identical to the ones on the sphere.

“Perhaps, these designs are referring to an area wherein the orb can be opened?” Zepar suggested.

“Maybe,” supposes Tumble. “But where?”

SideStep waits patiently for Halfrunner to come over.

Halfrunner returns Flareshot’s flask (@Vexus_Prime), and walks over to Sidestep.

“Hey,” he greets the bot. “What can I getcha?”

“Could you fill these up with the strongest stuff you got?” SideStep asks, motioning to three empty bottles.

Zepar shrugs, “The Knights explored the cosmos and, considering how this thing resembles their tech, it would stand to reason that whoever built this orb was also an explorer.” He said to them.

Shadowraker pops out onto Zepar’s shoulder to try and get a look at the orb and see if anything about it (aside from being shiny) caught her eye.

After mixing together some materials to make his brews, Blight decided to wander the halls, looking to meet some of his crewmates.

Halfrunner gives a knowing look and nods, taking the bottles.

“You 'n me both,” he says, walking away to fill them.

“So… maybe a map room?” wonders Tumble.

Nothing beyond the orb’s luster would likely catch Shadowraker’s attention.

1 Like