Transformers: Salvation

Despite this, Roadkill’s crazy driving skill still somehow caused slight damage

Zepar pulls up some star charts and runs a scan of the designs on the orb to try and cross reference the two.

“From what I gather, it is a puzzle but I think you already knew that I think the eye is meant to shine and we must find a way to make the other three light up.” Sidestrike said.

A repair team fines Roadkill for the damages- 200 shanix.

The designs on the orb didn’t match the star charts in Salvation’s database- the ones downloaded from the culture ark, though, were closer than their modern counterparts.

Zepar isolates the charts that were from the ark and begins cross referencing them to each other and the orb.

“Really?” she muttered, more for herself, as she continued studying the picture for more clues.

“Yeah, really.” Sidestrike said, looking at the picture analyzing it if there were some clues (@Chromeharpoon)

She ignored him.

There still was no definite match to the orb’s designs- maybe they were meant to be more of a decoration than an actual map?

The mural depicts a blaze roaring upon a mountainside, from which also runs a meandering stream. Interestingly, the “fire” seemed cold to the touch.

1 Like

An idea came into Song’s mind. She tried to “take” the water with her hands.

1 Like

“The designs are most likely to be just decoration.” Zepar said.

The “water” does not move, remaining as part of the stream.

“Huh,” reacts Tumble.

“That helps clear things up… I guess,” says Rough.

Sidestrike walked towards it and touched the fire, he sensed it was cold to the touch, he decides to try to move it. “Perhaps this?” he mutters to himself.

Zepar looks for any sign of moving parts on the orb.

The “fire” does not move.

The orb had many curving seams running all over its surface which would certainly seem to indicate that it did.

“Then why is the fire cold to the touch?” he asked.

“Well, It definitely looks like it can open but the question is the trigger.” Zepar says, “Have you tried twisting the orb or pressing spots on it?”

If Sidestrike was looking for Primus to answer his question, then he would unfortunately be disappointed. His only reply was his own voice echoing down the long, dark corridors of the Inquisitive Savant.

The twins nod.

“Yeah- they couldn’t’ve just put in an on/off switch, now could they?” Rough jokes.

“Wait, wait,” Sidestrike said. “Alchemist is an elemental Prime…the fire is cold to the touch,” he said putting some pieces hopefully together.
“How about you try to heat it with your fire breath?” Sidestrike asked Song (@Toa_Vladin)

1 Like

Song shrugged.
“Deserves a try.” she said while transforming to dragon mode. “Although my fire will also damage the painting.”