Transformers: Salvation

“Well I say try to concentrate your fire at that fire.” Sidestrike said as he got out of the way and let Song use her fire breath ability.

“This is not how it works. I can’t hit only that fire.”

Sidestrike nods thoughtfully. “Just try it please.”

She turned to the painting and opened her mouth. The inside of her neck started turning green.
OOC: Gtg.

1 Like

“Beats me.” Zepar said. “How about we try and see if any lab work can glean any answers to how to open this thing?”

The twins nod in agreement.

“Let’s find a lab.” Zepar says as he begins heading for the door.

Blight decided to seek out the medical officer as to drop off some remedies.

Forcep could be found in his medical bay, as he so often could.

Rough and Tumble follow the angelicon.

The field medic approached him. “Hey, I have a supply of medicines, if you’d need the resources.”

Forcep looks up from his work.

“Hm? Oh, yes- whatever you’re willing to offer would be appreciated,” he says.

Zepar, after leaving the cathedral(?), transforms to vehicle mode and begins looking for anyone with a lab that was willing to let the three of them run some tests on the orb.

Sprocket and Grommet’s shared lab was open to visitors. Sprocket was poring over what artifacts Titan Squadron and the Splitter brothers had helped him bring back from the ancient ark, while Grommet studies a colony of termite-like insecticons.

“Hey, Sprocket?” Zepar asked when he pulled up, “mind if me and these fine fellows run some tests on something here?”

“…Now to reset the moleculon fuses so we don’t all explode- oh!” Sprocket looks up from his work as Zepar speaks to him.

“Nah, nah, go ahead,” he invites him, gesturing to the equipment and ancient relics strewn about his side of the lab.

“What was that about exploding?” Grommet asks from his end.

Zepar nods and leads the twins inside to a part that wasn’t in apparent use by either of the resident scientists, bringing up his shield just in case something went critical.

The twins follow Zepar inside.

Zepar clears a space, “Now, let’s see if we can’t get act how to crack this thing open.” He said as he looked for a scanner.

There were a few different scanning tools scattered about Sprocket’s lab.

SideStep says nothing, slightly confused.