Transformers: Salvation

“Cheers. Say, think I could also get a round of engex?” Flareshot asks Halfrunner(@Chromeharpoon)

SideStep hands over the correct amount of currency, taking another large swig of the drink. He stood up and left the bar.

Salvo pockets the shanix.

“And there you go,” she says, gesturing to the X-12. “It’s all yours.”

Unfortunately, this particular model needed to be integrated into wielder’s arm in order to be used. That shouldn’t be too hard to get done, though- Forcep probably knew how to do that… and if rumors were to be believed, a guy in the maintainance tunnels made a living solely off of that kind of thing.

“Certainly!” Halfrunner complies, serving up the drink, which cost a mere ten shanix.

Sidestep wandered throughout the halls of the ship, taking a drink out of the bottle from time to time. The alcohol had a very quick effect on him and within a few minutes, he was stumbling about. He bumped into the wall and let out a fluent stream of curses.
Any passers-by might be extremely concerned.

The three remaining Splitter brothers sat in their hab-suite, morose and silent. Lightshift leaned back in his chair. “Man, what do we do now? We can’t combine like this… I’m not even sure what to think.”
Vigor growled, “This is the captains’ faults. They wanted us on this mission.”
Thrust said nothing.
Lightshift sighed. “No, it’s not that… Thrust, what’s on your mind?” He asked his brother, noticing the silence.
Thrust looked up.
“There’s a spy.”

Anyone except Roadkill, who drove into the bot, he transformed and glared at Sidestep
“HEY!” He yelled “THANKS FOR HELPING ME WIN AGAINST ARIDOCARA!”

SideStep stepped back drunkenly.
“What are you ******* talking about?” He asks, slurring the words.

“OH YOU THINK YOU CAN TALK JACK*** TO ME? DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?” Roadkill screamed “I AM ROADKILL THE GREAT, ROADKILL THE HANDSOME, ROADKILL THE FEARLESS WARRIOR, I’VE FOUGHT COMBINERS, I LOST MY EYE TO RATROD HIMSELF!”

1 Like

Sidestep stepped forwards. “Y-you don’ know wha’ you’s talkin’ 'bout, *******.” he said, tripping over the words.

Roadkill let off tons of black smoke, it drove his engine red hot and covered SideStep
“TAKE THIS PUNK!” He yelled

SideStep waved his hand through the smoke drunkenly.
“****” He swears, before suddenly slamming his fist into the wall.
“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! I AM A GOD, YOU CANNOT HARM ME!” He suddenly screamed.

“BOI THERE’S ONLY ONE GOD AND HE DOESN’T DRESS LIKE AN UGLY ■■■ PICK UP TRUCK” Roadkill yelled “IN FACT HOW MANY BIRDS DO YOU PICK UP?”

SideStep grabbed his cane and hit the ground with it’s tip.
A giant fire appeared.
“YOU ARE A FALSE PROPHET; HEAR THIS AND BE DESTROYED!”

Roadkill spilt oil on the fire
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!” Aridocara yelled, he looked at SideStep, you had to be insane to drive Roadkil this nuts, Aridocara bounced over to SideStep and punched him

The oil did nothing, as the fire was a hologram.
Sidestep dodged the hit, glaring at Aridocara.
“Fool.” He growled, before collapsing, unconscious.

ooc:
No auto-hitting, please.

1 Like

OOC: Whoops

“What a drunk” Aridocara sighed
“Yeah!” Roadkill smiled, Aridocara looked over at him and sighed

1 Like

SideStep lay on the ground still.

Roadkill nearly kicked him but Aridocara stopped him

SideStep shifted a bit, still unconscious from too much alcohol.
His briefcase lay on the ground beside him.

Roadkill attempted to steal his briefcase
“Are you crazy?” Aridocara asked
“He might have Shanix!” Roadkill smiled
“When this is over I’m going to kill you!” Aridocara sighed, taking it from Roadkill and dropping it on SideStep

SideStep stirred and moaned.
“Stupid-mortals.” He muttered, sitting up,
He looked at Roadkill and Aridocara.
“Mortals! Fetch me my briefcase.” he said, slurring the words and not noticing the briefcase next to him.
@TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika