Transformers: Salvation

OOC: if Roadkill runs into Zepar in this kind of state, a hangover is gonna be the least of his worries.

IC: Zepar picked up a scanning tool and used it on the orb, trying to find whatever sensor arrays were connected to its locking and “lid” mechanisms.

1 Like

The scanner reveals that the sphere could not be opened on its own- it had to be inserted into something, but what that something was, the scanner could not reveal.

The orb is a key. he thought.

“When you two found this, was there anything showing where this needed to be taken to?” He asked the twins.

Rough and Tumble look to each other, in an attempt to collectively recall the details of the place in which they had found the orb.

Tumble turns back to Zepar. “We found it in an old wreck on Antilla. Golden Age ship- not a Knight ship, though. Probably pirates.”

Rough nods. “Yeah. This thing-”

He gestures to the orb.

“-Was plugged into a big console on the bridge.”

1 Like

Zepar was now more curious, “Was it plugged in via cables or was the port fitted to the orb?” He asked.

“The last one,” Tumble quickly replies, nodding his head.

“It was a glitch to pry loose,” Rough mumbles, recalling the memory.

“What if that console, when powered, was the key to opening the orb?” He asked.

Considering it’s possibly Golden Age tech, maybe Sprocket and the information from the Ark could help us build a suitable stand-in for that console? he thought.

Rough and Tumble look to each other. Again. Tumble shrugs, and then Rough repeats the gesture.

“Makes sense to me,” Tumble supposes.

“No…” Song said, thinking.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Well while you think, how about I go and take some water from the techno-organic park in Little Icon. What do you think?” he asked.

She shrugged.
“I guess you could do that.”

Sidestrike nods and transforms and quickly makes his way out through the Savant.

Suddenly somebody knocked at the door of the lab, and Gronius stoke his head inside. He was surprised to see Zepar, Rough and Tumble there.
“I am sorry…” the Autobot said, excusing himself. “I still have to get used to the layout of this vessel.” he said, fully entering inside. “Do you by any chance know where can I find the lab of an Autobot Techno-Organic called Wildsong?”
@BlackBeltGamer98 @Chromeharpoon

1 Like

Sidestrike eventually arrived at Little Icon and was searching for a techno-organic park which had water. (@Chromeharpoon)

“I’m not sure; what does this ‘Wildsong’ look like?” Zepar asked, turning to face Gronius.

“Uhm… Well she is that tall, with dark blue and purple armour, four arms, wings, two cable spikes, dragon alt mode. She is also my twin sister, so she is somehow resembling me.” Gronius explained.

1 Like

Interspersed within the crowded maze of roads, bridges, and buildings constituting the “city” of Little Iacon within Salvation’s main hangar, small parks could be found, varying slightly in size and shape. They were all very simple in design- a few benches, a terminal or two, arrangements of techno-organic foliage, and either a fountain or pond of energon or water. Many an Autobot or nonaligned cybertronian could be found relaxing in them, however the Decepticon presence was minimal.

Sidestrike transformed and landed as he walked towards the nearest fountain which contained water.

A nearby bot- the mercenary Mallet- greets Sidestrike with a short wave.

Sidestrike waves back till he then turned his attention to what he was doing, he took from his belt kit a cup which transformed. “That should do the trick.” he said as he took some of the water from the fountain fulling the cup.