Transformers: Salvation

Mallet paid this no mind- what did he care if bots took an occasional swig from the fountain? He was more focused on other things, anyway. He was at a nearby terminal, and seemed to be looking at the crew manifest.

@Vexus_Prime @BlackBeltGamer98 Flareshot and Zepar receive a notification on their communicators: Phasewing, the forensics bot Zepar had tasked with investigating the anomalous transmissions, was trying to contact them.

Many light-years away from the Salvation and her crew, back on the ancient culture ark, the Decepticon heretics remain for now, refueling their ships from the station’s supply of energon as Bludgeon awaited word from his spy. Per his instruction, many of the artworks within the station were being loaded aboard some of the vessels of the Twenty-sixth fleet- Bludgeon recognized their value and cultural significance, and would take back to Cybertron all that he could.

As he stands in the central gallery, admiring the massive monument in the center of the chamber, he overhears a team of underlings grumbling something about wasting time with dusty relics while the fate of the Empire and all of Cybertron teetered so close to oblivion. Bludgeon scowls behind his mask; such a disregard for art and culture was another flaw he found in the current structure of the Decepticons. The pragmatism and cold logic favored by the likes of Megatron and Shockwave might’ve been the driving force behind many a Decepticon victory, but when the Autobots were defeated, Bludgeon feared that, under such philosophies, the race of transformers would become little better the soulless automatons that served so many organic creatures throughout the cosmos.

Bludgeon was determined to not let that happen. With the Omega Lock’s divine power at his fingertips, he would scrape away Megatron, the Autobots, and all the other cancerous elements of cybertronian society, as how space barnacles were scraped from the hull of a mighty warship.

3 Likes

Eventually Sidestrike start’s making his way back at the Savant. The trip was a bit faster since he hovered using his wings as he held the cup and comes back at Wildsong.
“Here we go, I have the water, do you have the answer?” he asked her (@Toa_Vladin)

Scrapshot wanders around the ship.

OOC: would Daria be fully bandaged or treated by the Medical officer (Forceps?), not healed but treated?

Zepar answered the call, “Hello?” He asked as he pulled up a map for Gronius to find his sister with and better navigate the ship’s interior.

Daria’s injuries had, by now, fully healed.

“Yes. Zepar. Phasewing here,” the forensics bot speaks. “Have ‘cleaned’ transmissions you sent to best of my ability. You and Flareshot should come see. Not advisable to discuss over communicator.”

Flareshot finishes his drink and puts an I round into his mouth like a cigar.
“Hey Halfrunner, how much I owe ya?” (@Chromeharpoon)

“Understood.” Zepar said, “I’m going to be gone for a bit; see what you can learn until I get back.” He told the twins as he handed Gronius a map of the ship on the way out. (@Toa_Vladin)

SideStep grabbrd his briefcase, moving past Aricodara and Roadkill, before stalking drunkenly away.
He made his way to the bridge, where he hesitated.
SideStep entered the bridge and looked for the captains.
@Chromeharpoon

“Try turn the water on the river.”
@MichaelTheLightBringer

Gronius looked at Zepar leaving, before turning to the twins. Kt was then when he finally saw the orb.
“What is that?” He asked them, pointing to the orb.
OOC: What faction are the twins?
@Chromeharpoon

Sidestrike nods and does that he tries to turn the water on the river (@Chromeharpoon)

“Just five,” Halfrunner responds.

Rough and Tumble nod.

Rough and Tumble, both nonaligned cybertronians, share a look, before Rough speaks.

“We think that’s the map to the Lost Treasure of Thundertron,” he says. Nearby, Sprocket laughs.

What?” he guffaws. “Come on.”

" ‘Ey!" Snaps Tumble. "You won’t be laughing when my bro and I are up to our necks in ten worlds’ worth of treasure, now will ya?"

Topside and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ could be seen on the bridge. The Autobot captain stared out into the streaking, multicolored patterns of transwarp, while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ leaned against a wall, his arms crossed over his chest.

As the water from the fountain splashes onto the mural, the river depicted on it becomes animated, appearing to flow for a few seconds. Another one of Alchemist’s eyes lights up, this one glowing blue.

“Well, one more to go.” Sidestrike said placing the cup in his utility belt. “Now how do we unlock the third and final eye?” he asked, looking at the picture again.

Gronius crossed his arms.The Autobot was at least a had taller than the two brothers, making him somehow intimidating.
“I was just asking. That thing looks out of our world.”

SideStep walks over to them.
“Status report!” He snapped, as if he was their commanding officer.

“Yeah, that’s 'cause it is,” Tumble says casually.

The two captains look up at SideStep. Topside looks incredulously at the bot, while ■■■■■■■■■■■■ merely raises an eyebrow. The two look at each other.

Topside shrugs. “Looks like one of yours,” he says to his counterpart. “You deal with him.”

“This is beneath me,” retorts ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “You do it.”

Three of Alchemist’s four eyes were now lit, glowing green, red, and blue. Behind him in the mural looms the mountain.

He turns to face the mural looms of the mountain.
“Okay now that I don’t quite understand, do you?” he asked Wildsong (@Toa_Vladin)

She said nothing, thinking.

@Chromeharpoon “Can I see it?”

“Well? I am not a patient god.” SideStep replied coldly.

Flareshot sets the requested amount of Shanix on the counter.
“Cya Halfrunner”

Flareshot leaves the bar and starts walking toward the ship’s bridge.

Rough picks up the orb and tosses it to Gronius.

“Whatever’s on there,” Sprocket comments, “I doubt it’s pirate treasure.”

“Need I remind you that the Omega Lock was an obscure myth, too, until four years ago?” Grommet calls from his side of the lab.

“Yeah… well… that’s different,” sputters Sprocket.

Both the captains raise their eyebrows, and a few more heads on the bridge turn.

“Hm. I see,” says ■■■■■■■■■■■■. “Broadband, inform Forcep-”

“Hold on,” Topside interrupts.

“In my experience,” he whispers to his Decepticon counterpart. " 'Cons who aren’t all right in the processor are usually heavily armed and quite dangerous."

“…I want to be offended by that,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ replies, also in a hushed tone, “but I must-begrudgingly-agree.”

Topside turns his attention back to SideStep.

“God, eh?”

Flareshot’s travels were uneventful.