Transformers: Salvation

Flareshot arrives on the bridge. He glances at the clearly distressed Sidestep (@meepinater) before addressing ■■■■■■■■■■■■. He stands at attention.
“■■■■■■■■■■■■ Sir, a word please.” (@Chromeharpoon)

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods.

“I trust that my… counterpart, can handle the situation with our resident deity,” he comments, walking over.

“Thank you sir. I would like to request access to the ship’s war-room. I was in charge of fortifying little icaon during the first attack sir. I would like to help plan for the likely event of another attack.”

SideStep scowled.
“Are you deaf? Yes. I am a god. Now, would you kindly debrief me before I begin to consider this a waste of my time?” He stepped rowards the two, wobbling a bit.

Zepar, in his vehicle mode, begins heading to Phasewing’s lab.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ nods.

“Follow me,” he orders, walking toward the lift. The war room was almost directly below the bridge.

Topside sighs, slumping his shoulders. He already had so much to deal with, and now this?

“Look, mister god,” he says, tiredly, “as blasphemous as it may sound, the highest authorities on this ship are ■■■■■■■■■■■■ and I. You’ve got things a little turned around, and, simply as a friendly suggestion, I would ask you to consider paying a short visit to Forcep.”

“Oh boy…” Broadband quietly comments.

“Hey sis, ten shanix says this little standoff’s gonna get physical in the next ten seconds,” Flyby challenges Brakeswitch from the pilot’s station.

“Eh, sure, why not,” responds the navigator with a shrug.

Zepar’s journey would be uneventful. A list of casualties posted throughout the Salvation identifies a handful of bots who had died in the battle at the ark, among them Riot and Fuse, two of the Splitter brothers.

OOC: g’night folks. Sorry if I got the names wrong, @meepinater.

1 Like

SideStep frowned.
“You’re mistaken. Luckily for you, I’m merciful and I won’t eject you into space.” He took a step closer to TopSide.

Sidestrike turns and faces it. “Any idea how we can unlock the fourth eye?” he asked Song. (@Toa_Vladin)

Gronius looked down at the orb in his hands, inspecting it.

“This is the second or the third time you ask me! Why would I hide it from you if I would know?”
She asked, getting visibly tired.
@MichaelTheLightBringer

“Sorry…” Sidestrike said panicking.

She rose an eyebrow before turning back to the wall.

“Every eye needed an elemental touch, so this one is a mountain.” he chuckles. “Don’t tell me I’ll have to get dirts or stone for this…” he said.

“I don’t think you have…”

“No I did not.” Sidestrike said. “So where may I find those requirements?” he asked.

“What requirements?”

“Nevermind.” Sidestrike said.

Topside folds his arms over his chest.

Thanks,” he deadpans. “I’ll return the favor by not calling security if you stand down now.”

The orb’s ancient writings, intricate designs, and curving seams were certainly eye-catching, but Gronius’ study would reveal nothing now about the device.

“Are anymof you fluent in ancient?”
He asked the two brothers.

The twins shake their heads.

“We know some cyberglyphics, but not much,” Tumble admits. “And we’re slag with the spoken stuff.”

“Then why don’t we search for somebody that understands them?”