Transformers: Salvation

"“She is…well sometimes nice.” he thought. “But she is an Autobot and I am a Con, what will my brothers think?

“I think I’ll try to find somebody else to spend time with… Neither Broadwing or Sidestrike. No Decepticons… I don’t want to wake up crushing on one of them.” she said, with a determined glance in her eyes.

“So…you gonna talk or you are mad?” he asked.

“I am talking now, I guess…”

“So why did you come to this place?” he asked, as he looked around to see what was surrounding him.

“It is not in the nature of an Angelicon to lie or deceive.” Zepar said, a bit insulted by those words; he felt as if the honor of all Angelicons was called into question.

He tried to keep his tone calm but the barest hint of anger still bled through.

She shrugged.

“You’re-” Topside stops himself, reconsiders his words, and then resumes.

“-very thoughtful,” he says. “Last I heard, he was Forcep’s med-bay. You might catch him, if you hurry.”

Through the aperture the shifting wall created, the two enter a small, rectangular chamber, lit by a shaft of pale light shining from a round porthole in the ceiling. Holographic diagrams and strings of cyberglyphics materialize in midair- likely research notes of some kind.

“Did not mean to imply that,” Phasewing quickly replies.

Song started studying them. She knew a little bit of ancient, which might help her.

Zepar took a deep breath, “May I see the recordings, please?” He asked with a nod, understanding Phasewing’s response.

(@Chromeharpoon)

SideStep frowned and transformed, driving towards the med-bay.

Okay don’t talk to me then.” he thought.

He looked at them but realized that ancient stuff wasn’t his thing so he looked around for something else which might catch his optic.

Song’s limited knowledge would confirm that these were indeed research notes, but on what?

At the far end of the room, a statue of a cybertronian Knight holds a small cube in its hands. Notches and grooves were carved into its smooth, dark grey surface, and in the center of one of its faces was a deep recession in which one could see a swirling, nebulous mass of blue energy.

SideStep’s journey was uneventful. In the med-bay, Forcep could be seen entering the supplies that Blight had given him into the inventory.

“Contents of transmissions are private. Personal in nature.”

1 Like

He walks towards it. “And what might you be?” he asked, seeing the Knight holding it. “Something resembling a discovery?” he said as he touched it.

Song opened her wings and flew to the statue. She then tried to take the cube with her upper pair of arms.

SideStep burst in. “Where’s the drunk lunatic?!” He shouted, waving his cane. His words, once again, were slurred.

“This investigation relies on knowledge of the messages’ contents.” Zepar reminded him.

The nebulous aura flashes as he touches it.

The statues hands open, allowing Song to take the cube.

“Have investigated messages already, per your request,” Phasewing reminds Zepar. “No codes. No encryptions. Nothing. No need to see them.”

Forcep turns his head and raises an eyebrow.

“…I might have an idea,” he deadpans. “Why don’t you sit down?”

Sidestrike caught by surprise that Song flew pass him and took it.

Song took it and started studying it.