Transformers: Salvation

Scorchlock backs away, growling.

“You have not been listening to a d*mn thing I’ve been trying to say!” he snaps.

“I wanna get your head on straight, not kill ya!”

Facelift gives the closest thing to a thumbs-up that his three-fingered hands would allow.

“Neat-o,” he replies. “See ya then.”

The bot saunters off, mumbling a rendition of “Staying Alive” as he disappears around a corner.

Salvo looks up from her work.

“Sure can,” she replies. “What can I getcha?”

Sprocket, Grommet, and the twins continue to look perplexed.

“Hide it?” repeats Sprocket. “Why d’you wanna do that?”

The twins reply with a thumbs-up.

4 Likes

“He is gone now, I don’t need to run anymore.”
OOC: Wait… The two that Gronius were talking with are in the same room with Sprocket and Grommet?

1 Like

“If you want to get my head straight, you’ll have to fight me and win!!” Paradox snapped back and swung a sidekick towards Scorchlock’s abdomen side.

OOC: Well you can tell by the way I use my walk I’m a surgeon man, no time to talk.

IC: Broadwing returned to Hangar 3 to get some more glitch mice.

2 Likes

“The bot at the door earlier?” Grommet assumes.

OOC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:3406, topic:48605”]
OOC: Wait… The two that Gronius were talking with are in the same room with Sprocket and Grommet
[/quote]

OOC: yeah. I’ve said it a few times that they were all in the same lab.

IC:

Scorchlock takes the kick, brushing it off and rolling his eyes.

“Primus alive, I knew communication was never your strong suit, Paradox, but this is just nuts!”

Thrift could be seen on the Christmas light-adorned refueling pad he had claimed, organizing his shop.

1 Like

“Yeah…”
OOC: Sorry… Can we say that Gronius left before Song showed up?

Grommet grunts and returns to his work.

“So… you gonna do something with that cube-thing or…?” Sprocket ponders staring intently at the object and curling his fingers.

“I wanted to study it, but I am no expert when it comes of ancient technology, so I thought you could help me.”

Broadwing walked up to him casually.

“I’d like to get some more glitch mice.”

“You know me all too well, Scorchlock,” he said swinging another sidekick. “I thought you are a formidable fighter!”

SideStep holds up the rusted axe hilt.
“Could you repair this?”

Sprocket’s eyes light up.

“Sure thing!” he says excitedly. “I’d love to!”

From his side of the lab, Grommet quietly groans and rolls his eyes.

Thrift turns around.

“Hey! Broadwing!” he exclaims happily. “Nice seein’ ya again- how ya doin’?”

Scorchlock grabs onto the incoming ankle and jerks his arms backward, aiming to throw Paradox off his feet.

“I mean, I am,” he brags, “but that doesn’t mean I wanna fight all the time!”

In the Peace and Tyranny, Lurch preaches to his patrons.

“Prejudice! Yes! Why, you can see it in their optics! Our Autobot crewmates refuse to draw a distinction between us, loyal Decepticons, and a small band of rebellious dissidents! Mark my words, there’ll be curfews next, and next thing you know, captain ■■■■■■■■■■■■ will be relieved of his command!”

Some of the patrons were listening with rapt attention, though others seemed more-or-less impartial.

Salvo nods.

“I can get it good as new in no time,” she promises.

1 Like

“Eh. Could be better.”
He said. A hint of sorrow in his voice.

Paradox falls off his feet but immediately stands back up.
“You never bragged about your skills.” he said. “The hell happened to that?” he sends a fast punch towards Scorchlock’s face.

Sidestrike entered the Tyranny and walked towards the bar counter. “Hey, Lurch…give me a drink, please.”

“Mind if we do this in my lab?”

Thrift didn’t seem to pick up that little detail.

“It could, couldn’t it?” he agrees. “Voyage ain’t exactly panning out like Star Trek- more like… eh, I digress. A-nywho, you said you wanted some glitch mice, right?”

Scorchlock catches the punch, holding Paradox’s fist in his right hand.

“That was a joke,” he replies.

Lurch stops his ranting, turning to face Sidestrike.

“Eh? Oh, certainly! Anything specific?”

Sprocket shrugs.

“Please do,” Deadpans Grommet. “Maybe then I’ll be able to concentrate and get some real work done.”

1 Like

“So you have humor?” he asked. “Good that it didn’t die off.” he kicks Scorchlock straight at his abdomen.

When Lurch turned to face Sidestrike he might notice a bit of a sad look on his face.
“One that can make the pain go away…” he said.

Song eyed Grommet, before giving Sprocket a questionable look.

“Yeah. Three please.”

Gronius was walking aimessly on the streets of the Little Iacon, looking for somebody he could talk to. Maybe Torchwing? The guy seemed nice.