Transformers: Salvation

“Not much,” Scorchlock admits. “Like I said: classified.”

Sprocket transforms to helicopter mode and follows.

“Heheheh, he does, don’t he?” Thrift laughs.

“So commandeering Fleetcarriers is what you do when you’re board?” the repair bot deadpans.

SideStep approaches FaceLift.
“I heard you did bodywork.”

The three brothers began to help seal the breaches.

“Well…” Roadkill starts
“The Admiral on that ship was a traitor Roadkill, you can’t do that again!” Aridocara calls

Facelift whips around.

“Among other things, yes,” he says.

Greasmonkey walks over and begins to assist them.

“Sounds like there’s a story there,” the repair bot comments.

1 Like

SideStep nods.
He brings out the axe hilt.
“Any way you can fit this into my arm?”

“Thanks.” Lightshift said.

Facelift nods enthusiastically.

Hatchling’s play, my friend!” he affirms.

Greasemonkey nods.

“I needed some fresh air,” he explains.

“…Erm, so to speak,” he adds.

“So.” he said taking a breath. “You came here all the way, tried to talk to me, fight with me, and when the water is calmed down and we actually have the opportunity to talk, you can’t talk?” he asked a bit angry.

SideStep nods. “Can you do it well?”

Lightshift grins. “Don’t we all?”

“No, it’s not-” Scorchlock begins to speak. “It’s-… well, what are we supposed to talk about?”

Hey Paradox, how’ve ya been?” he sarcastically acts out. “Hey, I heard how you ran off to join the 'Cons a while back and killed some of our best friends. How’s that been working out for ya? By the way, how 'bout the fact that I’ve been alive all this time, and not rusting away in the grave like everybody thought?

Facelift scoffs.

“Certainly!”

Greasmonkey nods again.

“Hm. Yes, I suppose.”

1 Like

SideStep nods, satisfied. “Alright, then. Left arm, please.”

Thrust and Vigor continue their work, while Lightshift returned to his.

“Well…” he said, giving it a thought. “Maybe there isn’t any excuse to excuse myself from the actions I’ve done. but.” he takes a moment.

“I’ve never been good with emotions…” he said raising his hand forming it a fist, ready to brofist with Scorchlock. “I’m glad that your gears are still kicking, brother.”

Facelift nods, then gestures to a table.

“Lie down,” he requests.

Repairs were proceeding smoothly. With luck, they’d be complete before the Decepticon heretics got the chance to attack again.

Scorchlock leaves him hanging.

“Well yeah, I’m glad, too,” he jokes.

Paradox growled. “Are you seriously going to leave me hanging?” he asked.

“Yep,” Scorchlock says. He might’ve felt that there was too much between them now- the brotherhood that had existed between Paradox and Scorchlock might be gone.

In the end they would arrive to Song’s lab. It was nearly identical to Sprocket, just a little smaller. The holographic screens with Combners on them were still floating aimlessly.

SideStep does so, watching Facelift.

Lightshift, Thrust, and Vigor continued to work.

Paradox dropped his face down, he looked somehow sadden about it, his fist was starting to shake as he crunched it.

“Then I guess there is nothing to talk about,” he said, standing up, Scorchlock if he did truly know him, that was Paradox’s way of feeling really sad.

He walks away but he turns his head back to Scorchlock. “I never thought, I’d say this…” he said. “But for the betterment of us all, you should have stayed dead!” he turned his head.

“I guess our brotherhood did truly die, like the rest of our friends, we truly never came back, and I was hoping you would have stayed optimistic as always, but I was wrong.” and with that, he starts walking away.

Sprocket reverts to robot mode and walks inside.

“Huh. Nice setup,” he comments.

Facelift begins to attach restraints to SideStep’s wrists and ankles.

“Now now, don’t fret!” he says. “This is all part of the procedure, you understand. Can’t have you squirming and wriggling while I’m rooting through your innards, now can I?”

Before too long, the hull breaches had been sealed. There was still a great quantity of burnt and warped hull plating that needed to be replaced, but it couldn’t all be done before the Salvation had to get moving again.

Scorchlock springs to his feet.

“What did you expect?!” he snaps. “You betray your friends, your brothers, everything you stood for, and you think I’m supposed to act like it never happened? That after all that, I’m supposed to just pick things up where I left off and be all buddy-buddy with you again? I’m not sure you understand what you’ve done, even after all this time, then.”

“Yeah, Paradox, the brotherhood’s gone. But that doesn’t mean I don’t want to help you!”

1 Like

“You’re not gonna do this without anesthetic, are you?” SideStep frowned.

Thrust stretched his back.
“Ugh. Grunt work. Never was one for that.”
Vigor shrugged. “Eh, it’s not so bad. At least, if you’re not a scientists.” He grinned.
LightShift smiled at the two.

“I’ll induce stasis, don’t worry,” Facelift says. “It’s just that… well, on the off chance you happen to come to during the operation- but hey, don’t worry about that! That doesn’t happen a whole lot. You’ve got nothing to worry about.”

He turns to one of his assistants.

“This is the working operating table here, right?” he whispers. “I mean, you did throw the broken one out, right?”