Transformers: Salvation

Zepar’s growling was growing, he was getting annoyed.

Redstocker, who so happened to be next to him, continued eating his ener-corn.

“Autobot, Decepticon, it matters not in this place…” He muttered, the rest was too quiet to make out but it was clear that he wasn’t keen on the hostilities being shown between the factions on this ship.

“Of course it matters!” the old man said. “Want some?” he said, raising the ener-corn.

“Your leaders, Megatron and Ultra Magnus, called for a united effort to save Primus and Cybertron; to set aside their differences like that for the sake of all requires pride to be set aside.” Zepar growled.

“All of us on this ship signed up to crew it not for your factions but to save Cybertron.” He said, loud enough for the bystanders to hear clearly, “So I now beseech all of you to cast aside your prides and prejudices to achieve your common goal: to secure a bright future for all Cybertronian life where all are treated with respect and equality, regardless of faction or race, and live together in peace.”

“Over the course of this war, both sides had forgotten this until Primus’s own life was fading; now is the time, and this is the place, to begin walking the path of the desired peace of both sides.” He called out, “This is not Cybertron, this ship is the bearer of the Salvation of all Cybertronian life!”

“Do I make myself clear?” He asked the group, the two fighters and Redstocker included, as his patience began wearing thin.

1 Like

“Did you saw me throwing rockets at the other guy?!” Gronius asked, getting angry by the fact that everybody was acting like if he started shooting first.
“Bla-bla-bla!” Redstocker said, filling his mouth with some ener-corn. “You are talking like one of those slagged Angelicons.”

Thrift waves.

“Aight, see ya!”

From the junkion’s spaceship, a recording plays.

“I’m Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel!” it proclaims.

Yes!” Thrift exclaims. “I finally got it working!”

“Where’d you find it?” Sprocket asks.

“Stand down!” a bystander repeats. “I’m talking to both of you!”

“Back away, son,” an old Decepticon asks. “We know what we’re doin’.”

“Just keeping the peace, is all,” an Autobot security officer agrees. “Factions ain’t got nothing to do with it.”

2 Likes

“You words began this conflict and now, I seek to end it in the same way.” Zepar said, “I have no interest in hurting anyone but my patience is wearing thin;” he growled, “I have tried words, don’t make me use force; stand down, both you and Paradox.”

He genuinely didn’t want to hurt anyone but sometimes force was needed; he warned them, gave them a choice.

Broadwing went into the maintenance ducts, looking for Facelift.

Paradox infuriated so much so that he let out a screamish roar that it would most definitely not go unnoticed. (@Chromeharpoon @BlackBeltGamer98 @Toa_Vladin)

Zepar let down his shield and stepped back, a silent plea to Paradox to be the first to stop fighting.

He looked at Gronius worried, hoping he wouldn’t attack Paradox but ready to try and stop him.

“ARE…WE…DONE!” Paradox yelled, his lower voice taking over.

“Then take your leave.” Zepar said calmingly, “I will not get in your way.”

“In the Savant.” Song explained.

Gronius rolled his optics as he stood down on his knees.

“Whatever you say, son.” Redstocker said. His attention was focused towards the bag of ener-corn, who by now was empty.

Gronius rolled his optics from his place.
“This guy has problems.” he said, whispering.

“For your sake and the others, you all better not get in my way, or I swear to Primus almighty himself that if anyone of you frags, get in my way, I will have your SPARKS!” his voice echoed through the park, he was clearly beyond pissed.

“Why is this guy part of the crew again?”
Redstocker asked Zepar.

“I advise you and your friend leave Paradox be; he’s had a bad enough day already.” He said clearly.

And with that Paradox starts walking away, his eyes glowing pure purple rage.
“Why did I even bother going on this trip.” he talks to himself. “All I have around is fragging enemies, I swear to Primus just one thing and I’ll kill someone.”

“This doesn’t mean that he needs to threat us. Whoever made up the list was supposed to consider his simple-minded temper.”
Redstocker said, slapping his palms by his upper legs.

“And you shouldn’t have antagonized him; a wise soldier knows to not seek out or create conflict.” Zepar told him as he began to walk away, not following Paradox but giving him a worried look that showed he genuinely cared for his well-being.