Transformers: Salvation

Zepar nods, “Is there anything you can say that is cleared to tell civilians and is truthful?” He asked, knowing government’s tendency to create cover-up stories, “Forgive that last part; I’ve been on edge lately and I’ve heard many accounts of government cover-ups.”

@Chromeharpoon Song thought for a few second, with one hand under her chin, one on her hand,and the other ones crossed.
“Maybe it’s an alternative source of Energon?” She asked.

@MaxinePrimal “Yes.” Gronius said, not entirely happy that Broadwing was talking about his sister. “My twin, actually.”
He said, following Torchwing to the bridge.

Facelift nods.

“Good. Good. Now for expenses. Two hands, three fingers each… that brings it to… mmm… two hundred and sixty shanix, give it take.”

“Hey, Autobots don’t cover up anything,” Scorchlock objects. “It’s the 'Cons that lie to their own people. What I’ve been involved in the past few years has just been too important to risk getting leaked to 'em, hence the secrecy.”

“Maybe,” Sprocket says with a shrug. “Like some high-tech battery or something, I dunno.”

When the two got to the bridge, they would see Shockwave’s message as it continued to play.

“My current situation is less than ideal, and I have no doubt that Bludgeon fully intends to deploy whatever resources I provide him against you.”

1 Like

“What else is it saying?” Song asked.

Gronius attentioned shifted as he saw Shockwave. He stepped forward, closer to the hologram.

“My apologies.” Zepar said sincerely, “I’ve been on edge as of late.”

Sidewire was speeding through the places he thought Sidestrike could be.
“Now where is that dude?” he asked.

“Right. Of course.”
Broadwing reached into his compartment and retrieved the appropriate amount of shanix. As he moved to hand it all to Facelift, most of it slipped through his new fingers and fell to the floor.

“Slag. This is gonna take some getting uaed to.”

Torchwing immediately turned around and left upon seeing the hologram. This wasn’t his place. He could assist in whatever came of it. But he did need to do something…

He contacted Broadwing through comms, who answered immediately.

“Hey man. What’s up?”
Asked the decepticon.

“I’ve seen something… I ask that you keep this a secret. I doubt it wouldn’t end well if the entire ship found out. But at the same time, this matter is a personal one to you, and I thought you needed to know.”

“Okay then…”
Broadwing said, a little skeptical.
“What is it?”

“Well, you see…”
Torchwing began.

Throughout the halls of the Salvation, many of it’s crew could hear a faint and distant sound. A shrill roar that would send shivers down the spine of most.

Broadwing tore his way to the bridge, absolutely livid. (Of course leaving behind the shanix Facelift needed)

1 Like

Gronius followed Torchwing outside the bridge.
“Are you OK?”

“I’m fine, though do request some time to myself.”
He asked politely.

“Hang on, I’m getting to that,” Sprocket says. “…I think.”

The translator deciphers an older entry in the log.

Integration of the Emberstone shard has been a success. At random the cube emits bursts of energy that affects nearby objects. Now we must concern ourselves with controlling said emissions.

“I guess that’s understandable,” Scorchlock replies.

Many of the bridge crew turn to face the irate Broadwing as Shockwave’s message continues:

“I ask for rescue and asylum aboard your vessel throughout the duration of your voyage. Bludgeon loses a valuable asset to you, and I am no longer his captive. Considering that my rescue would benefit us both, refusal would be… illogical.”

“Holy slag,” Flyby swears. “He’s asking us for help?”

“Never thought I’d see the day when Shockwave begged for something,” Breakswitch comments.

4 Likes

The three Splitter brothers watched in fascination.
“This-this is fantastic! This is the opportunity of a lifetime!” Sputtered Thrust.

Broadwing lept at the hologram in a fit of rage, too furious to realize he wasn’t actually there. After crashing into the opposite wall, he got to his feet and shouted
"I’ll rip him to pieces! I want his spark!’

SideStep, who was bored, decided to continue his “reformation” of sorts and walked up to the bridge. He opened his mouth, about to apologize to the captains, when he spotted ShockWave’s hologram.
“You!” He snarled, flipping out his axe. “You did this to me!”

“Slag off! I was here first! He’s mine!”
Broadwing barked back.

SideStep glared at Broadwing. “Ha!” He scoffed. “That ******* did a lot more to me than you. If anybody has the right to shove an axe up his aft pipe, it’s me!” He shouted the last two words.

“You don’t look like you’ve had countless stellar cycles of constant torute. I was pulled apart and put back together more than times than I can count. He turned me into a monster! So back off!”

Through some more searching Sidewire got into the bridge unwillingly and transformed up noticing Shockwave’s message, Broadwing and SideStep.

“Hey, that is my daddy!” he said jokingly.

Zepar nods, “I have asked many things, I am willing to answer any questions you wish to inquire of me.” He told Scorchlock, it was only fair considering how much Zepar asked of the Wrecker.

OOC: was the Savant working on Energon, Synthetic or otherwise, production using the Emberstone’s power?..wait, Zepar’s gauntlet came from the same craft, the two projects must be related.

“You don’t think he did that to me, too? I’ll have you know that I don’t even know who I am!” Sidestep roared.
“You have no idea what that piece of slag did. He made me a monster as well.”

Sidewire walks towards the two. “Hey, why are ya two bickering 'bout?” he asked, SideStep.