Transformers: Salvation

OOC: That wasn’t Broadwing. That was Torchwing. The autobot.

OOC: Done, you can now respond.

“Eh, I got nothing,” Scorchlock admits.

■■■■■■■■■■■■ activates his gauntlets and points sharply to Broadwing.

“Restrain him!” he barks angrily. “Sidewire, remove yourself!”

Several members of the bridge crew flinch, while Motherboard remains stock-still.

2 Likes

“Remove myself?” Sidewire asked. “What do you mean remove myself?” he asked confused.

“He means ‘get off the bridge’!” Broadband shouts.

The autobot quickly pulled out his stasis rifle and fired a bolt at Broadwing. It connected, and the resulting discharge quickly put him into a semi-stasis lock.

He then fired another at Sidewire and Sidestep, hoping to put a swift end to the situation.
@meepinater

“We’re all on the same team! Act like it!”

“WHY?” he asked, shouting as well. “This is important.”

Sidewire dodged it narrowly. “The frag is wrong with you?!” he snapped. “Did your gears stop working or what the frag?” he asked. “If you want for us to be a team then act as it primusdang it!” he swears.

“You’re just as much at fault as the other two. Leave or I will fire again.”
Torchwing warned harshly

Shockwave’s message continues:

“When the Twenty-sixth Fleet accosts you next, engage them briefly and deploy a team to board the Decepticon Supply Ship Adjutant. I am being held in a laboratory on deck five. It should go without saying that enemy resistance will be significant.”

Shockwave doesn’t bother with a farewell, and the message ends. The hologram disappears.

“Stand down, Torchwing,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ advises.

1 Like

“You ain’t the leader here.” he said.

“Also yeah, Torchwing, stand down,” he said. “I did nothing, came here for I don’t know what reason and saw the message from Shockwave then your friend acted like he wanted to kill me so I had to defend myself with words and not hands because I’d get into trouble so!”

“My apologies.”
He said, immediately backing off of his agressive tone. He took a step back and stoed his rifle.

“Neither are you,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ reminds Sidewire. “You are dismissed.”

He turns to Torchwing. “I’ve read Broadwing’s file; I’m aware of his… response to stress. See him back to his hab-suite until he has calmed.”

“Yo, ■■■■■■■■■■■■ to a Con to another, you gotta wash your receptors I just said something, you gotta restrain that guy, cause next time you won’t be seeing me dodging but rather aftkicking.” he said walking towards the door.

“I’d suppose we are gonna rescue Shockwave, right?” he asked. “Do me a favor and ennounce us for the mission, I am dying to see some action.” and with that he lives through the door to find Sidestrike.

“Yes my captain.”
He said with a respectful nod. He lifted his comatose friend and began to carry him back to his nest.

“I will consider your request,” ■■■■■■■■■■■■ responds apathetically as Sidewire departs. He sighs as he powers down his gauntlets; perhaps he judged Topside to harshly for seeming so worn-down all the time.

Topside was in the Antillian Sunrise, unwinding with the aid of a glass of engex. Captaining a flying city with a powder keg of a crew was taxing enough without the fate of Primus and the cybertronian race hanging in the balance…

1 Like

“Okay, now where is that dude,” he said, thinking. “Maybe…he is there,” he said as he transformed and drove off to Tyranny.

Gronius nodded before going back to the bridge.

“The Emberstone?” Song asked, putting two fingers on her forehead, trying to remember what it was. “You mean Alchemist’s jewel?”

Zepar asks for Scorchlock’s comlink number so they could speak later in the future and thanks him for his time and hospitality.

“Or was it… Quintus’? Micronus’?” Song asked. She wasn’t an expert when it came of ancient technology, and didn’t had the time to revisit it.
@Chromeharpoon

Torchwing walked through the halls. His friend was in his arms, slowly coming to.

“His head… I want your head…”
Broadwing said weakly, barely able to lift his head.

“I know my friend. After everything Shockwave has done to you, you deserve your retribution.”
Torchwing said calmly. Then he paused for a moment as he considered his next words.

“And by Primus you will have it…”
He said grimly.